Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Proud pappa of sextuplets

Came in expecting puppy pics. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Pray tell us what in the world you're gonna do with those?
I was planning on releasing the mother back into the wild this week or next. If I can get the neonates to eat after they shed their skin I will keep some of them. Venomous snakes are hard to get to eat in captivity.

I have no issue with encountering critters in places which they are expected to appear such as along the hiking trail. Snake? Hello, don't mind me as I veer out of the way to go around on my hike. Spiders. Scorpions. Squirrels. Bears. Good afternoon, I am not here to bother you. But, I do not expect to bring any of those critters home to put in a terrarium. I also don't expect to have to worry my 4 year-old grandson might cannonball into a table and unleash 7 rattlers. Good Lord, that is a loaded weapon. 7 actually.

I have no issue with encountering critters in places which they are expected to appear such as along the hiking trail. Snake? Hello, don't mind me as I veer out of the way to go around on my hike. Spiders. Scorpions. Squirrels. Bears. Good afternoon, I am not here to bother you. But, I do not expect to bring any of those critters home to put in a terrarium. I also don't expect to have to worry my 4 year-old grandson might cannonball into a table and unleash 7 rattlers. Good Lord, that is a loaded weapon. 7 actually.
The snakes are not at my home, they are at the office. About 10 years ago I got a message from a counterpart several hours away saying she had a snake needing rehomed. It just happened to be that I was driving through and I’d take the snake, BUT I didn’t have anything to transport said snake in. A Country crock butter tub makes a god snake transporter. So I got home close to midnight and put it on the kitchen table… I’ve never been able to bring snakes home since! 😂

Lol. I burned a hunting cabin down when i got an infestation of those damn things. Rebuilt using a steel quanset hut. They havent been able to chew through the sheet metal.

I don’t have a problem with snakes. Bull snakes around here are a good thing, they do major damage to rats and mice in feed yards and bin sites. I catch them and throw them in the pickup toolbox to put them where there are rats. Only once have I put one in the toolbox and when I went to get it out it was gone. No clue how it escaped in 3 miles. Bull snakes are pissed off at the world until they get the scent of a rodent, then they lock on.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back