Caribou Gear

Pretty neat

Maybe there is hope for humanity! GOD bless those young men!

I have read this thread and looked at the pictures 3 times now, and each time all I can say is "WOW"

What a valuable experience for all involved! At some point that memory will help each young man involved to overcome a hurdle that will turn back others that encounter the same hurdle. Great job and great leadership.

That is so cool, congrats to all who put forth the effort to give their brother the opportunity se get this beautiful view and experience.

that is really cool, I am willing to bet that the boy was very excited to be honored as a fellow scout member and included in all of those activities!

What a great illustration of Boy Scouting nurturing the evolvement of boys into caring young men giving to others. Thanks for sharing that great uplifting story. Good stuff!

Thanks for sharing.

Makes you re-examine your own life and how you should treat others and thank God for the many blessings we have in our own lives.

Awesome job Bart and all your team of scouts! Helping that kid with something he will never forget. Hats of to you guys!

The more people we have that do this kind of thing, the better this world will be! Teaching your kids this kind of thing will go a long way in their lives.

Very cool!

Pretty dang cool LB. These boys need a few more like them in their generation.

Back