Predictions?

Yea but I think he'd be foolish to do so if they don't loose anymore guys. Guys play their whole career to make it to the big game(most don't) and he's won one and played in another. It's a good team obviously.

I think he has had it with Pete Carroll. I bet he is gonna look at that last pass as the utmost in disrespect, for right or wrong.

Maybe Jerry will sign him when Demarco Murray flies the coop. I don't think Jerry thinks Demarco is worth what he is gonna have to pay him, and I think he may be right. I think it's more of that line they have put together. Marshawn can run wild behind that line.

But then I heard some rumor that he can get Adrian Peterson for cheap.....

Fin was hoping for... ;)

Now we're talkin'. I doubt the NFL wants to be that classy. I would rather be waterboarded than listen to that half time show again.

Even being close to 60, Ms. Loveless can sing with the best of them. I could list a half dozen others that would shame whatever you call that half time miscarriage that someone at NFL headquarters decided would be the feature today. Someone should lose a job over that decision.

Oh well, at least now we can focus on a sport where the whining and sniveling prima donnas get weeded out early in the process - hockey.

What I would give to have been in Lynch's mind when first, the pass play was called, second, when it was picked, and third when he got near the guy that calls the plays.

Prediction 1, Marshawn is playing in a different jersey next year.

I wonder if Lynch will tell the media, " I was just there so I didn't get fined!"

If you would have told me 6 months ago that I would be rooting for the Pats to win the SB I wouldn't have believed you. I was still on the fence until yesterday morning. The arrogance of the Hawks leaves a bad taste in my mouth but watching those to teams get off their buses when arriving at the stadium was the final straw for me. The seahawks looked like they were on the way to rob a liquor store. The Pats looked like the Men in Black.. pretty bad ass. Even if Bill B looked like he just got out of bed.

Randy 11... Katy was looking GOOD

I think lynch will finish his career as a Seahawk.

I'm sure the sting of losing the super bowl went away fast when the Seahawks bookies showed up with bundles of cash...

There is NO way that any coach or O.C. would make that play call without a bet on the side, no way.

I'm sure the sting of losing the super bowl went away fast when the Seahawks bookies showed up with bundles of cash...

There is NO way that any coach or O.C. would make that play call without a bet on the side, no way.

Watching interviews with the guy who intercepted it this morning and he said that they practiced for that play non stop until he had it memorized. My point is that they run that play a lot as do the Patriots. While if it was such a sucky play for them then why did Belicheck scout it so hard? Pete's explanation at the end was basically if it went incomplete then they were going to run it. I realize though that anytime you pass there's a chance for an interception so why risk it just run it.
Pete plays his guys with reckless abandon at times. You'll live by the sword and die by the sword at times.
Russell could of thrown it back just a touch seeing that defender there and they would of made the catch. Lots of what if's for sure.

The call was "there", and hearing what Lawnboy just said makes even more sense. Great DBs, bait QBs, and if you go back at look at the formation it was wide open. On paper it was a decent call, but they should have done some sort of play action with Marshawn.

It will always be a game of inches.

Dumbest play call in NFL history...ever.

You have a QB that can run, one of, if not, the best short yardage running backs in the game...and you look at it "on paper" and decide to throw?

Just wondering if that "paper" was drawn up by a 5-year old? Actually, I'm sure it wasn't, most 5 year olds could figure out you run in that situation, every time.

I would have gone zone read with Marshawn, it's likely they all bit on him and Wilson makes some flat footed DE/LB look stupid like he's done all year. But, if you don't get the TD, you are then in an obvious passing down.

That said, look at the formation. It was wide open in the middle, and you have a chance of catching the Patriots off guard is they're looking for a run. If Russel throws the ball a split second quicker, or doesn't lead Lockette we probably aren't having this conversation.

10425445_10205912457514229_405449223476656369_n.jpg

That last play was drawn up on paper with a crayon...bets?

NFL Team Rushing Leaders

1 Seattle 92 456 5.0 25 3 152.0 3 0

Lets "throw it" for the win!...in Vegas!

Last edited:

He's wide open in theory and a score for sure. Just look at it. Wilson is already cocked and loaded and the DB is back a ways but like I said the DB said this morning they drilled and practiced this play till it was memorized. The only way he closed that big of gap with Wilson cocked is that he had seen the play in practice.

Back