Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Predator Optics

Yes, but you can message him directly on here as well under user name schmalts. I just got donebl worrying him to death asking questions on thermals/night vision. Best in the business!

Is this the place you all are talking about? http://www.predatoroptics.com/home.html Got the reference from a guy online. Prices are amazing, and they dont have them listed online. I had to email him the model numbers to get a quote. Thanks
Tho some do it, advertising prices below MAP Manufacturer's Advertised Price is frowned upon by Leupold unless it's Leupold approved. They don't care what you sell them for, just that you don't promote/advertise them below MAP. So that's why you have to ask.

Last edited:
Tho some do it, advertising prices below MAP Manufacturer's Advertised Price is frowned upon by Leupold unless it's Leupold approved. They don't care what you sell them for, just that you don't promote/advertise them below MAP. So that's why you have to ask.
I assumed that was the case, but just wanted to verify the resource. Thanks for your response. Ordered a VX-6 yesterday!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back