MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Predator Optics

Sagebrush1

Hello,

I contacted Predator Optics about a Leupold scope based on hearing recommendations for Schmaltz on here. To be honest, the price almost seemed to good to be true. I jut want to make sure I contacted the right person before I pull the trigger..?

Thanks!

Schmaltz is the real deal, I've bought more than I care to admit through him and have always been treated well.

If a terse knowledgeable yank answered and beat the crap out of every deal you've seen....you've reached the right guy. I've lost count of how many I and others I've referred have bought.

Good dude, helluva hunter,....barely missed getting to meet up during elk season this year.

Last edited:
Just completed a transaction with Schmaltz a few months ago. Very straight forward and got the scope in about a week. Will give Schmaltz my business from now on.

Just ordered a vx5hd through him and as always a smooth transaction and a price that can’t be beat

I’ve only had one transaction with Schmalts, but I was very happy with the price and with the communication! I’ve tried to push friends to him, but nobody believes me on the prices. I’m saving this thread strictly for this reason! Saving up some pennies so I can make a few more purchases!

I bought a scope from him six months ago. Great price, fast shipping, good customer service when I screwed up the e-check thing...

The more I hear about this @schmalts fella, the more I want to blow the budgeting and grab a vx3i. Rifle season is over where I am, though, so I honestly think that I'll treat myself for next summer. Hope they haven't kicked him off the platform before then.

Back