Predator Optics

Oak

Expert
So I went to the Cabelas website yesterday to spend some gift cards from Christmas and pick up a few things I needed. I was unpleasantly surprised at the prices, so I decided to take a lot around. Checked out Predator Optics and they had everything I was looking for in stock, and at much lower prices. The total order for 8 items, including shipping, was 34% less than ordering at Cabelas and picking it up at the store down the street.

Do yourself a favor and check them out next time you're thinking of ordering something. They have a WHOLE lot more than just optics.

Plus unless you live in WI there will be no sales tax as well, Cabelas probably not the case as they are in many states so tax will be applied.
My Leupold prices are at the minimum advertised prices (strict policy unless closeout models) but the coupon code of oyoaleup will get you an instant 10% off the total price (including the shipping).
If you do not see a Leupold item in stock or listed, please call or PM me and I can see if it is available at one of my other shipping locations (usually is)
Like the facebook page of predatoroptics and you will be included in monthly deals, like range finders and scopes well below the min price policy. We can advertise there lower on some deals as it is not a public advertised price.

Last edited:
Schmalts - are you going to be getting into GPS's as well? I'm in the market and have time to wait if you are.

+ service is hands down great. Pricing even now, I smile when going to sporting stores and viewing spotting scopes. The price I paid still beats their current pricing!

Will deffinately route future business through predator optics.

Schmalts - are you going to be getting into GPS's as well? I'm in the market and have time to wait if you are.

Sorry but there is no GPS sales for us in the future. The minimum order QTY from companies like Garmin are way to high.

I quit browsing Cabelas a few years back honestly...pricepoints, sales tax, and shipping costs really got out of hand IMO.

I have dealt with Pat on multiple items...excellent products,competitive pricepoints, and smooth sailing delivery.

Got a Leupold RX-750 from Predator Optics. Pat was out hunting in MT when I made the order, but I still got messages from him keeping me up to speed on the order.

I'm disappointed that Pat would take time out of a hunt to work, but I got the range finder in 2 business days w/ standard shipping. :D

I'm definitively a fan.

Schmalts,

I'm in the market for one or two leupold scopes...vxII or vxIII 3-9x40 with leupold dot reticle. May consider a 3.5-10x40 as well, but rather have a 3-9. Dont want AO on them and would like them in black matte.

I know you cant get them with the m1 turrets...so will send them in for that.

No rush...but if you find a couple...

John,

Do you mean the cds?

I dont think they come from the factory with a cds on any vxII's, but 'm sure you can order them from the leupold custom shop on the vxII's...and even better you can get the m1's...

Can you get the BDC turrets on the VX II's?

No, but Luepold may install them, not sure if it is cost effective if they do rather than buying with it already on a different model.
I can offer for a limited time free standard rings and bases with any Leupold VX-II scope but you have to contact me and order off the web store for that offer.

Last edited:
Leupold will install an elevation cds for I believe $90...

The better route is the m1...and I paid $60 for an elevation turret a year or so ago.

Schmaltz, what's the best spotting scope you have for under $200? I know that won't get me much, but it's all the money Santa brought me this year.

Schmaltz, what's the best spotting scope you have for under $200? I know that won't get me much, but it's all the money Santa brought me this year.

If you can squeeze another $30 from some place it would be far worth it. I can get you into an ED glass 60mm for that price, and would be much better than a non-ED version in the same price. PM me for details.

Schmalts,

I'm in the market for one or two leupold scopes...vxII or vxIII 3-9x40 with leupold dot reticle. May consider a 3.5-10x40 as well, but rather have a 3-9. Dont want AO on them and would like them in black matte.

I know you cant get them with the m1 turrets...so will send them in for that.

No rush...but if you find a couple...

Buzz, I sent you a PM. The VX-II and VX-III are going discontinued and that is why there are promos like the free rings and bases on the VX-II. The VX-III are pretty much gone from my supply, and now are replaced with the VX-3 (VX-III not same as VX-3) When the VX-II are all sold out the new model will be the VX-2. :cool: I see them listed from my suppliers but none in stock for a while yet. Not sure what if any real big changes will be, i will find out more at the SHOT show.

Here is another +1 for predator optics. Great deals and super fast shipping. Also just checked out a pair of the Theron binoculars. My boy and dad will be sporting them this year. Great value for the glass you get.

Thanks Pat for starting such a great company.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back