Prayers for Topgun

That's some horrible news for Topgun and his family. Topgun was always willing to help any of us guys who hunt no matter if it was their first post or 5000st. To his family I wish them comfort in peace during this trying time. Be thankful for the time you have spent with Mike.

Never met Topgun in person, but will always remember his tireless dedication to helping with the SFW scourge here and elsewhere. He was always on the right side of history. Vaya con dios, Topgun.

Terrible news! Topgun helped me out with my first western hunt on this very board. We spent a little time messaging back and forth. Sorry to hear he is not doing well. He is a good dude...

Very sorry to hear. So often we forget to see the real person that is typing on the keyboard on the other side of the screen and the troubles that they may be going through.

Prayers sent your way Topgun.
I couldn’t have said it better...prayers sent

Good morning everyone. This is John, Topgun/Mike's hunting buddy from Wyoming. I got word from Mike's family that he passed this morning around 1000 AM EST. He had been in hospice just a few days.

I saw him Thursday and was able to give him a printed copy of this thread, and a similar one from Monster Muley's. The numerous well wishes meant a lot to him. Thanks for all your support.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back