Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Prayers for SYTES

The road to recovery is on its way. Hang in there.

Glad to hear things are looking good. I'll keep praying for your recovery. You keep working hard and thinking of ways to make a better packable canvas tent and those cool stoves.

Sytes, it was good to read your post. Don't worry about the voice recognition - it is at least as understandable as the other posts on this site! We have not had the chance to meet but you sound like a pretty tough bird. Keep at it.

Checking in again from Arizona. Like they say: "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Heck, guess that means you'll be the toughest guy on the mountain when all is said and done! The PT's gotta be draining, but it will get you to your desired goal. Props to you too, Erika, for everything you're doing! Grace and peace ... --- Tom

Glad to hear that you are making progress! The prayers are working and we will keep at it. Hope you have a complete and speedy recovery.

That's really great to see you on here and in good spirits.
Keep at it buddy.

A little bit of a setback. They did a new mri of my neck area. Turns out I am returning to icu and will be prepped for surgery tomorrow morning for athe second neck surgery. It will take me out of rehab for about 1 week if things go smooth.

During pt, they found I was weak in an area stronger before. Apparently it was very noticeable. They sent me for mris and apparently they found something had broken down. very good and some cents... as much as I should be excited , 4 whatever they found I'm not too happy about going under the knife again for my neck.
So back to level 4, surgery, icu, then back to rehab so just a small hickup in the large picture.
Now this cut has to go along the back through the muscle ...

Thanks for the posts, pm's, Stop bys, emails, etc

Update on Sytes

This is Sytes' wife - I wanted to give a little more information so you know what is going on.

The post he put on was done by voice command, which he did awsome at :) shows how much you all mean to him.

He has to go into surgery again tomorrow afternoon to stablize the break in his neck. He had quite a bit of swelling in his spinal cord and the first fusion was comprimised - combination of reduction of medications and intense therapy we suspect - and the determination he is putting into rehab. Good news is it was caught early. Slight set back however we are learning daily what we can do on our own to help get movement. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He is a fighter and an amazing person that can conquer any obsticle. Thank you for all the posts - I love seeing the smile it brings - keep them coming so I can see more smiles. Thank you all for the support. I will keep you posted.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back