Poor millennials

I look forward to the day when some future generation uses the equivalent of 'OK, boomer' in response to some 'in my day' millennial (or at '81 I suppose I could be considered Gen X based on wllm's graph) nonsense Im spouting. Thisll be a good day.

Hey I was paying attention in big fin’s elk class. When my wife goes on Pinterest she knows that she’s hiring someone if she wants that crap in our house.

I will concede that you're probably doing it the right way. It seems like you're frequently out hunting while I'm rebuilding a deck or building compost bins...

Last edited:
I look forward to the day when some future generation uses the equivalent of 'OK, boomer' in response to some 'in my day' millennial (or at '81 I suppose I could be considered Gen X based on wllm's graph) nonsense Im spouting. Thisll be a good day.
No one who listens to Smashing Pumpkins as much as you is anything but a GenXer 😄

I will concede that you're probably doing it thr right way. It seems like you're frequently out hunting while I'm rebuilding a deck or building compost bins...

Will will never know the pure pleasure a man gets from strapping down a load of lumber with ratchet straps and then looking back and saying "yep, that ain't goin' nowhere."

Sad. Just sad.

Will will never know the pure pleasure a man gets from strapping down a load of lumber with ratchet straps and then looking back and saying "yep, that ain't goin' nowhere."

Sad. Just sad.

And dont forget the mostly subtle, sometimes not so much so, reminders that he said he was going to fix something. We all love those.

Back