Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Poor millennials

Will will never know the pure pleasure a man gets from strapping down a load of lumber with ratchet straps and then looking back and saying "yep, that ain't goin' nowhere."

Sad. Just sad.

There is something special to that.

But, I think I'd rather be securing an alaskan moose quarter in a raft. I've never had that opportunity.

There is something special to that.

But, I think I'd rather be securing an alaskan moose quarter in a raft. I've never had that opportunity.

With the pennies you saved on DIY, you can now afford to hunt moose!

Just once, because the drill is about dead and the batteries are shot and need replaced and there's some BS going on with the tractor hydraulics that need fixing, but other than that, think of all the money you saved!

Will will never know the pure pleasure a man gets from strapping down a load of lumber with ratchet straps and then looking back and saying "yep, that ain't goin' nowhere."

Sad. Just sad.
When I bought my house I needed to widen the driveway so I drove 20 miles with a 20’ stick of 10” drainage pipe through the back sliding window of my 95’ Chevy with my arm over it with about 10ft hanging out of the bed slapping off the ground as I hit bumps.

I am the worst "Z"

Love "Boomer" music
Prefer an afternoon at or on the river to Starbucks
Prefer a horse over an electric car
Lean, conservative
prefer more land and a trailer for the price of a home in town.
had several "propositions" but waiting on a "proposal " from a young man who is NOT all hat and no cows

I think it is going to be tough, among my own, to be a "Z"

I am the worst "Z"

Love "Boomer" music
Prefer an afternoon at or on the river to Starbucks
Prefer a horse over an electric car
Lean, conservative
prefer more land and a trailer for the price of a home in town.
had several "propositions" but waiting on a "proposal " from a young man who is NOT all hat and no cows

I think it is going to be tough, among my own, to be a "Z" , but as Carly said ( speaking of boomer music) I will survive ;)
Lean and conservative is a plus....IMHumbleO

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back