Caribou Gear Tarp

Poor millennials

'82 child, turn 40 on Friday, so technically a millennial. But they say the real distinction between X and millennial is whether you grew up analog or digital. I grew up in unincorporated Jefferson county outside Morrison. We had dirt roads, rotary phones and a wood stove in the kitchen. Doesn't mean I identify with Gex X though, just don't identify with much of society in general.

Proud disputed boomer, and @mtmuley and myself are the last generation that could build a house.😁
Sorry, I have 2 sons in their late 20s that run their own business mainly building houses. When they get off work they each go different directions to work another shift building their own houses. They are both dried in now and they have paid no help at this point. They sold their houses that they bought in their early to mid 20s and bought land and have been living in campers and off season vacation rentals for a year and intend to move into their new homes this fall unfinished.
Just watching them makes me tired.

Sorry, I have 2 sons in their late 20s that run their own business mainly building houses. When they get off work they each go different directions to work another shift building their own houses. They are both dried in now and they have paid no help at this point. They sold their houses that they bought in their early to mid 20s and bought land and have been living in campers and off season vacation rentals for a year and intend to move into their new homes this fall unfinished.
Just watching them makes me tired.
They will do well!

I am the worst "Z"

Love "Boomer" music
Prefer an afternoon at or on the river to Starbucks
Prefer a horse over an electric car
Lean, conservative
prefer more land and a trailer for the price of a home in town.
had several "propositions" but waiting on a "proposal " from a young man who is NOT all hat and no cows

I think it is going to be tough, among my own, to be a "Z"

Shut up Z

:ROFLMAO:

Outside of HT I don't personally know more than 1 or 2 Gen X-ers that I admire or respect. Pretty much all five of the good ones found HT.

Gen Z impresses the crap out of me on a daily basis. They are smart and driven; they didn't get to suck off the system like the rest of us, as we used it all up. They know they have to work extra hard to pay for the boomer's failing health, and thanks to successful millennial's they'll be lucky to buy a home before 40.

Outside of HT I don't personally know more than 1 or 2 Gen X-ers that I admire or respect. Pretty much all five of the good ones found HT.

Gen Z impresses the crap out of me on a daily basis. They are smart and driven; they didn't get to suck off the system like the rest of us, as we used it all up. They know they have to work extra hard to pay for the boomer's failing health, and thanks to successful millennial's they'll be lucky to buy a home before 40.
I'm really hoping I can put the screws to them so that in my 60s so I can buy 18 guitars, a giant salt water pool, and a 400k collection of vinyl albums that I will never listen to, and a 10,000 sqft house that my wife and I live in alone with our 4 corgis.

Gen Z impresses the crap out of me on a daily basis. They are smart and driven; they didn't get to suck off the system like the rest of us, as we used it all up. They know they have to work extra hard to pay for the boomer's failing health, and thanks to successful millennial's they'll be lucky to buy a home before 40

Cha CHING! good to be a millennial suckers! keep renting!

Am I one of the 5 good Gen-Xers I need to know, if I made the cut ?????

got a funny p.m.

and----NO ! The Z generation, did not, invent online dating, that was started by the millenniums, not us.

However; with the help of Rainn, Garbo and Animal Crossing, it has gotten a bit safer;)

and "slow dancing" is not what the Silent and Boomer's think it is

Check out the movie "Must Love Dogs" and when the middle age daughter meets her father at a restaurant for a "date" via a computer matchup, she said "This is wrong on so many levels" when she asks if she can at least take the flowers he brought he say " no, I have someone else coming in a half hour in case this one didn't work out"

--
Lean and conservative is a plus....IMHumbleO
My grandparents have enjoyed reading this thread. The two above as well as several others made them laugh and elbow each other

My shirt today , I remember when I made mix tapes , so that means I’m an OG Gen-Xer cuz I grew up analog.
View attachment 226008
:love:

"My grandparents have enjoyed reading this thread. The two above as well as several others made them laugh and elbow each other"

You're lucky you didn't get a wllm comma or phrasing admonition . . .
I am sure it is coming ;) however to be fair, the gentleman in question has been very generous and kind when correcting me. :love:

Back