PEAX Equipment

Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
In lieu of the SCOTUS recent ruling that has enabled a portion of the EO Travel Ban enforcement - while the SCOTUS reviews further on the additional - these cartoons brought a chuckle. Enjoy! :)

fcc04342424b88ea339b2880f536707e.jpg

94b5926977ce4214e32f68965e12bee9--political-satire-political-cartoons.jpg

Trying to stI'll figure out this "no more politics" that was mentioned by Randy.Not that I don't get a big laugh over the liberals on here.I'm just wondering if just libitard,oops,I mean liberal politics is more welcome then say moderates or even the far right wing guys.Seems like if you agree with the destruction of this country,or liberalism,you get a pass.Just wondering where us moderates stand on this forum or if we can get back to things that are somewhat hunting related

Trying to stI'll figure out this "no more politics" that was mentioned by Randy.Not that I don't get a big laugh over the liberals on here.I'm just wondering if just libitard,oops,I mean liberal politics is more welcome then say moderates or even the far right wing guys.Seems like if you agree with the destruction of this country,or liberalism,you get a pass.Just wondering where us moderates stand on this forum or if we can get back to things that are somewhat hunting related

Mixed, this is an area to lighten up and have a chuckle/laugh. Politics can get our feathers blustered and our pissed off rut rolling pretty heavy so an area to blow off steam in a mutual chuckle w/o any person really rolling our their personal bugles of political posturing - well, it's kinda nice. I am a neutral/conservative yet, if I can not chuckle at myself/ my own political positioning - I really hold little right to chuckle at other political positioning.

If Randy finds this thread out of control then I'm sure I'll hear it and this will get locked down, not to be started again by myself... I'll report this thread for him to review as I am not interested in screwing with his site, just in case.

Lets keep this comic, cartoon, joke, humor w/o debating this further. If he wants this locked up, then so be it. Reported myself, just in case.

Last edited:

You are taking this way too seriously. The posters on this thread have kept things pretty fair and balanced. I'm not into the political affiliation "us vs. them" mentality and can get a good chuckle at the cartoons making fun of Trump and Pelosi

As far as mucking this thread up you are the only one throwing the word "liberal" around in a derogatory form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back