Caribou Gear Tarp

Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... While searching for some, "funnies" to post here... I backspaced out the name of one politician "---" cartoon under the Images tab of google and replaced the name with "Elijah Cummingscartoon". I forgot to put a space between Cummings and cartoon.

This is at work. Had I really thought through my innocent intention to see what political cartoon I could add, well I'll just say, if you try it... the images that will show are NSFW or around family.

I had a co-worker standing at my cubical and both our eyes popped out and we both blurted out, "Whoa!" Once I was able to place my eyes back where they belonged I placed a space between Cummings and cartoon and presto, found what I was looking for though none really struck me with a chuckle.

Haha! - Anyhow... thought I would add this to the funnies. In a sense, if you check it out, it is in a sense, political w/o the lube. :D

Last edited:
...google clusterfark and you get this shiny coin.

View attachment 79031

The party in a nutshell.

Tax cuts for useful people are bad. Harboring criminals and giving them cradle to grave entitlements good. Beyond the public lands issue championed by decent, moderate western democrats like Heinrich and Tester is a party of shameless, vile scum.

The party in a nutshell.

Tax cuts for useful people are bad. Harboring criminals and giving them cradle to grave entitlements good. Beyond the public lands issue championed by decent, moderate western democrats like Heinrich and Tester is a party of shameless, vile scum.

MTGomer and others, let's keep this humor based - laced with our political positioning without placing our personal thoughts into the mix. Not agreeing nor disagreeing with your position though keep it comic / cartoon oriented.

We would like to keep this going without the thread being locked due to placement in the "Jokes" forum. It will minimize counter argumentative debate within this forum setting. No offense or cheerio pissing intended. :)

MTGomer and others, let's keep this humor based - laced with our political positioning without placing our personal thoughts into the mix. Not agreeing nor disagreeing with your position though keep it comic / cartoon oriented.

We would like to keep this going without the thread being locked due to placement in the "Jokes" forum. It will minimize counter argumentative debate within this forum setting. No offense or cheerio pissing intended. :)

You’re right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back