Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Pick em...

I like the Sooners, I don't like their defense ranked in the mid 60's. It maybe the last team with the ball that wins his one. OkieBugle is at the game tonight, I bet you can guess who he's rooting for........

The roads are clear here in OKC right now, BUT in a few hours the cops are going to have their hands full.

I will go with Florida.....

Had to watch some HS Hoops, so couldn't watch the game. had to listen to the last quarter on the Radio, and sounded like Florida was in control after the interception.

Oklahomo's can't win a bowl game... UTAH should be #1... how can they give Florida #1 ???? Have all the votes been counted???

Ken, Son did you have a big bet on that one? LOL I liked it, was'nt a blowout and a small handfull of errors were the difference in the game. John;)

Ken, Son did you have a big bet on that one?

I had Florida in a bowl pool..was so far out if it that I was pulling for the Big 12.

Is it me or does it drive anyone else crazy when the offense semi-sets then pulls back/stands-up and look at the sideline like hungry birds?...then the defense shifts. Looks like a tempo killer.

BIG GAME BOB CHOKES AGAIN

1-7 vs Texas and the BCS Bowl games.....

Something tells me that some OK boosters might start hinting that the NFL would be a great place for Stoops....

Urban Meyer might be the smartest coach in the land. He had a chance to go to Notre Dame when he took Florida. Now has 2 National Championships and has made people in the Gator Nation forget about Steve Superior.

Urban Meyer might be the smartest coach in the land. QUOTE]

Yep, and I still hate the guy. He's creepy.

meyer_gg.jpg

As an alum of the gators, I believe that the coaches, players and fans are taken care of better in Gainesville than any other place that I have ever been. As for Florida being chosen #1, that is up to the experts. I have to say that I enjoyed the game though :)

Is it me or does it drive anyone else crazy when the offense semi-sets then pulls back/stands-up and look at the sideline like hungry birds?...then the defense shifts. Looks like a tempo killer.
It's not just you...

I got a silly hunch that Urban eventually ends up in South Bend...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back