PEAX Equipment

Photo contest - Landscapes

Wyoming Range in July. Pristine, game rich and public land as far as you can see. Every bull I have taken in Wyoming has come from this country. This is the exact spot I want my ashes spread.

Attachments

• HC large.jpg
    HC large.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 537
picture.php
[/IMG]

Emigrant Wilderness in California. My family has hunted here for over 50 years. Took my first Deer here. My son his first Deer also. Hopefully my grandsons will continue the tradition.

Last edited:
Taken with my iPotato

Standing and listening above the Greenbrier River in WV as a pack of dogs chase a bear back and forth across the river.

Prince William Sound- Shoup Glacier Icebergs

Going to sleep every night with a view like this from your tent makes you realize just how special some of the places hunting can take you truly are. People pay a lot of money just to see this glacier/area one time from afar on a tour boat, and we got to not only see it, but live it.

Attachments

• DSC_4895.JPG
    DSC_4895.JPG
    323.8 KB · Views: 544
Early morning on the prairie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
Sunrise over a Texas Prairie with a veil of fog prior to a youth dove hunt.

Sunrise on my Arizona archery javelina hunt. Very nice to head south during a MT January for some tee shirt weather!

A canyon of the Henry's Lake Mountains of Montana. I've seen griz, goats, moose, whitetail, muleys, elk, and wolves all while sitting in this very spot.

Attachments

• theproperty.jpg
    theproperty.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 699
Last edited:
cow elk hunt norther New Mexico

Early morning clouds,it was -10° cow elk hunting

Attachments

• IMG_292688183582845.jpg
    IMG_292688183582845.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 685
Great thread!

I live in the northern Rockies and spend time hunting and fishing clear on up to the arctic. I love it all. However, my heart is in the southwest. Maybe it's because I grew up there.

This picture represents a tidbit of the best, early morning light in a wild part of Nevada.image.jpg

Back