Pet Deer Video(makes me sick)

AHHH YES,,,,,,, once again only in Texas,,,I am emailing Aftershock Archery and letting them know just how bad this makes them look

Lets see a kid shot a deer and killed a buck with a broadhead. looks like it worked to me ;)

That is over the Top. When I checked the comments Ol'Dad was real Proud of his Boy's First Kill. Should have used a Hammer.....no follow up. John

Gotta like the "credits" rolling up after the vid....bet the "guides" are proud to be on that one. Good thing they had the pickup so they could track the buck after the shot...

....and I bet all that camo came in handy as well.

280- only in Texas? How about New York, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, etc., etc., or until fairly recently- Montana (the Big Velvet ranch south of Hamilton did this crap all the time). Would this have appealed to you more if it was done in Idaho or Colorado? I know that it can be hard to dig your 73 Chev mentality out of a one track mind but give it a rest every now and then...even your Am radio changes songs once or twice a day :rolleyes:

By the way, glad you took the initiative to email Aftershock, I did as well, hope you noticed that they are based a bit north of Texas....also forwarded it to Cableas, Gander Mt., and Sportsmans WHse who carry their products.

Hey MoronB

Montana (the Big Velvet ranch south of Hamilton did this crap all the time).
Please post pics, videos ,,,something to prove this claim, as I am sure you would not post LIES, links please, to back up your statement
This MAY have happened in Montana, but I doubt it and not with and 8 year old,,,even the Montana POS game farms were not this bad and we at least had enough brain cells firing to do away with it, unlike you proud Texans who love it
but give it a rest every now
Struck a nerve huh?
Just admit it Texas sucks

No doubt it's a piece of shit video and there are too many slob hunters in Texas....with cameras to document it.

Fortunately, for hunting in general, there are only ethical hunters in all the other states, and Montana, in particular, is especially fortunate to have it's own Darwin Award recipient as it's smug mouthpiece. I'd be so proud to have this misanthropic peckerwood as my ambassodor.

especially fortunate to have it's own Darwin Award recipient as it's smug mouthpiece. I'd be so proud to have this misanthropic peckerwood as my ambassodor.
Dang now that is some funny stuff, Thanks NHY, I just blew coffee all over my key board,,this could be a sig line,,,thanks again

"Misanthrope" redirects here. For the Molière comedy, see Le Misanthrope. For the French metal band, see Misanthrope (band).
Misanthropy is a general dislike or distrust of the human race, or a disposition to dislike and/or distrust other people, prevalent in 280 from Montana. Usually dropped on their head during deveopmental years. The word comes from the Greek words μίσος ("hatred") and άνθρωπος ("man, human being"). A misanthrope or misanthropist is a person who dislikes or distrusts humanity as a general rule.

Misanthropy does not necessarily imply an inhumane, antisocial, or sociopathic attitude towards humanity, usually found at Gay Bars and on the contrary is generally a reaction to the observed prevalence of these and other backward properties of the present state of the human race.

I had to look that one up Ken. John

I'm not seeing any thing illegal about this video which would compute as unethical in the eyes of the law

It seems that with most (not all) who posted on this thread have problems with any one hunting differently as being unethical hunters

Is this how I'd hunt... Not on your life...

Is it wrong... not according to the rules and laws of the region this vid was taken

If the kid had stuck 14 arrows in the deer than it would and could have been construed as some thing entirely different

How many cities in the east are now letting hunters in to curb the rising deer populations?

These are usually perpetrated at close range on unsuspecting friendly deer

Is close shots on friendly deer the issue?

In Helena Montana one can get with in spitting distance to deer, if one was to help cut the population for the city there would that be unethical?

What it boils down to fellas is the fact that if you don't like the way some one else hunts, you need to get off your wagon and set up a national crusade to end the evil ways of others

Not sitting here whining about it on a hunting board

No 280 you didn't hit a nerve, but with the lack of pictures you've ever posted (you do hunt don't you?) I doubt you could hit a nerve or anything else for that matter.

Sometimes I just think, typically after getting children ready for school in the morning, that you might be able to come up with something original...sorry- my bad for that! :rolleyes:

Glad to see you mastered the quote button though, maybe you can give cjcj a refresher course...that is if he'd want one from someone whose forum name is likely his SAT score...

Anyway, nope, I'm not a Texan, never have even set foot in the state, and as far as the Big Velvet and other operations like it- I was speaking of canned hunting being crap. It's called a g-e-n-e-r-a-l-i-z-a-t-i-o-n, so before you pop off about spreading "lies", I don't really care if it's over a flinger in TX or over a hay bale in MT, ID, or ________________ you fill in the blank (that's the line to the left- not the look on your face) shooting livestock is all crap to me. Did this vid take it to a new level? Yep! Did some hi-dollar yahoo dressed in camo scent locks and sporting his new 300 ultra-mag likely tip over a 375+ bull from point-blank range while being videoed at the Big Velvet when it was up and running? Likely Yep to that too….but that is called s-p-e-c-u-l-a-t-i-o-n! Again not hunting, just crap, akin to the scent of which typically wafts upward from most your posts….

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back