PEAX Equipment

Pet Deer Video(makes me sick)

Here in the east we do have an over population of deer and they do get shot at close bow range but I'd never introduce a youth to hunting like that. For deer management I only get seasoned shooters to take deer so we don't have wounded deer running the neighbourhoods. Youth get taught to hunt on farms and learn good ethical woodsman-ship. This kind of disrespect for the sport is BS !

Maybe his camo was just really that good, the deer didn't see him.

He did wait for it to turn broadside as opposed to quartering towards.

Thanks NHY, I just blew coffee all over my key board,,(quote 28-zero)

....get a bigger drool bib bubba.

It's no more than teaching the kid that hunting is somthing that's done on a ranch, and it's fun to shoot livestock... Stalk the feeder carefully, and shoot bambie... To lots of people this is hunting and is what their being taught.. Just ask Tom.
Todays hunters want instant gratification.

Most of you guys are missing the picture here, the hunt has gone out of hunting. It's killing that matters. Outlaw game farms and a big piece of this crap disappears... There is conditioned deer in some of these towns that your throwing at us, but start hunting them and the game changes. Deer that are wild will start acting like it, the ones that don't well they'll be burger.

We have a farmer next to one of the properties I hunt sometimes that has a pet buck and he will put hunter orange on the deer durring the gun season. The deer hangs out with the horses and will not leave the farm although it could if it wanted to.

This kind of reminds me of my uncles cattle butchering , they would go through the dipping shoot and then get there necks slit.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back