Caribou Gear

People like this is why slippery slope is a real thing.

Agreed with you title. Our lives as firearm owners are in a dangerous spiral that is out of control. I am not sure "America" is ready for what is going to happen on the backside of this "anti-gun", "anti-public land", and "anti-2A" movement. It is almost as if everyone has lost their minds and have forgotten 9/11, Taliban, and real terrorists. I pray for the safety of this great Nation that is going astray.

Ya missed the other thread on this topic.
IMO, this is just what the doctor ordered.
America's armpit wacka-doodle city of extremists, Fisco, initiate such juvenile banter, it is a quality call to revitalize the NRA from their internal slump.

Wonder if an NRA super secret operative slipped a hint into the rat bag to begin this process.

It's a wake up call for 2A. Rise and shine or we may have a Frisco nation.

we already have a "frisco nation". it remains to be seen wether or not this will change . and if sanity will once again become prevelent.

Last edited:
lol AOC will now have to support the NRA or discard her values . 😁 luvin it!(y)

Agreed with you title. Our lives as firearm owners are in a dangerous spiral that is out of control. I am not sure "America" is ready for what is going to happen on the backside of this "anti-gun", "anti-public land", and "anti-2A" movement. It is almost as if everyone has lost their minds and have forgotten 9/11, Taliban, and real terrorists. I pray for the safety of this great Nation that is going astray.
I'll be the to play devils advocate here.... What would any non military citizen do to prevent 9/11, the Taliban, or terrorism in general?

For sake of discussion, it was not long ago though unfortunately too long for our tide pod eating school kids - that Hitler rose to power.
Fathers and Grandfather's battled a genocide wacko who became the leader of a country.

For those Democrats still residing in a jaw dropped state of oblivion over our elected President, anyone in America fitting the base criteria, can be elected.
Without the 2nd, there is no 1st. Without the first, there is no freedom.

I'll be the to play devils advocate here.... What would any non military citizen do to prevent 9/11, the Taliban, or terrorism in general?

I'm not positive you read the intent of the post you quoted correctly, but since it's not my post, and I'm not sure, I won't further comment other than to say that citizen tips and observations have been important in stopping many events that could have been tragic. I know that's not what you are getting at, but still...

I'm not positive you read the intent of the post you quoted correctly, but since it's not my post, and I'm not sure, I won't further comment other than to say that citizen tips and observations have been important in stopping many events that could have been tragic. I know that's not what you are getting at, but still...
Oh for sure I won't disagree with the tips and observations. More what I was getting at is both of those don't involve a firearm. That's the point I'm trying to make, having firearms doesn't stop those actions. I see now that I could have made my original post much clearer.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back