Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

People are crazy

All are entitled to their opinion and ability to express it, but regardless, shame on the dad for letting his son talk to anyone using that kind of language. Hopefully they all learned that things happen in life that they don't like, it goes both ways. Sheesh!!

As a suburban bowhunter, Ive been lucky. People where I live are not so ignorant and they like to eat deer and don't want to hit them with cars. This is just non-hunters that are totally ignorant. They just need education and information since they are Currently operating under emotion only. The kid is a product of poor upbringing and would benefit from education.

Man, the whole eating animals killed in industrial slaughterhouses bit went way past them.

giphy.gif

Wow! I was gonna say that boy/girl (not exactly sure) could use a good ass whipping. Then I thought about it for a second the father is far more entitled to it. Kudos to the hunter for staying calm. Nothing worse than disrespectful kids. Watching this makes me want to call my dad and thank him for the occasional backhand/boot. 😉

Man how the world has changed. I'm only 22, but where I'm from (Minnesota, not new York) you'd be the freak if you acted out like this. They act like it's normal? Shit, we'd hang the deer in the garage and have the door open for all the neighbors to see and stop in and chat lol. If people didn't like it, they didn't look. Now if someone doesn't like something they think they can get in your face and cuss you out? First off get an education, second off how do you let your kid talk like that, third off, get out of the damn street, go play in your driveway if my hunting is a problem, so is street hockey.

While captain cheeseburger is certainly in the wrong, I can help but think many that see this fail to appreciated the j'en ai sais quoi of this interaction that is pure Long Island.

This could have been the exact same conversation whether it was hunting, someone playing music or just looking at the guy the wrong way. If he had known anything about the guy in the car or is family he would have ended the conversation with "tell your parents I said hi, God bless them"

A scrawny kid with a mouth like that is going to have a rough first a** whooping....coming from a scrawny kid growing up that knew when to keep his mouth shut.

I've spent a long time working with teenagers/young adults and I've told a few of them, "One day someone is going to punch you right in the face. . . " due to their overall general attitude and way of treating people. They'll never know how many people restrained themselves until someone doesn't.

The kid certainly needs some mentoring in terms of articulating his gripes. So does the hunter in question. That said, without knowing the back story on this, I'm reluctant to get too up in arms.

There's no shortage of assholes in the world. I've seen a number of adults act like this, so it's no surprise.

Back