Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

People are crazy

I would whip my kids asses if they talked like that to a adult and carried a hockey stick as a weapon. DAD OF THE YEAR AWARD RIGHT THERE. I was wondering who was gonna cry first him or the kid.

Hunting evokes a strong reaction in about 20% of people in a positive way and about 20% in a negative way. The other 60% don't think about it much anymore than I think about interior decorating or waste left by mountain climbers. Hunter harassment laws are helpful when those with a negative reaction become abusive. How we behave as hunters influences the 60%. Cecil the lion impacted a lot of the 60% group and some migrated to anti. Poachers, slobs that leave trash behind, etc, are challenges to cutting through the noise to represent hunting as a positive way to manage healthy populations of animals as overseen by biologists and game management professionals.

I thought the hunter in the video did a very good job of staying calm and attempting to keep the situation from escalating.

You haven't spent much time on Long Island, Jersey or portions of CT have you?

No, fortunately not. I have spent most of my life in Oklahoma and some in Arkansas where that kind of behavior would not be accepted by most people. Seems like the further south you go the more polite people become. Of course there are exceptions.

Oh man. My old man would have wooped me for crying then again for being disrespectful then again for making an ass out of myself . Sure am glad I was brought up the right way.

The dad in this video wasn't all that inelegant to begin with. Maybe they should have been better prepared for a debate if they were going to start one. That kind of behavior and language is what people use when they have nothing of value left to contribute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back