Papa Moose and Idaho Bugler's Adventures

Here's the next update. In the morning Moosie and Bugler were calling in bulls. They got 3 in and Moosie went to shoot one of them but passed.Then they called 2 more bulls, the last one came in about 20 yards. As my dad pulled back the bull saw him and booked it. Danget for the 2nd or 3rd time, danget again. The bull stayed at 30 yards, but also stayed behind trees so Moosie couldn't get a shot. They got these bulls on video, so after they get back you can see them. Then they hiked back into camp and had lunch.:D After that they started doing alot of hiking around. They only saw one bull though.I think they only saw one is because day after tommorow rifle season opens and there has been alot of people there today to scout out the area. Then they saw a funny and cool buck. It was a 1by4. Whenever it ate the one side went in front of his head and was going up and down. They also go that on video. And thats the update for today. I hope your all looking forward to tommorow's update, or am i losing my audience:confused: I cant guess.

The next update. In the morning they had 4" of snow!:eek: There was alot of thick fog for the entire morning, so they went into town. Guess what they did there??? They went to lunch.:D They ate at burger king and they got large shakes with a big meal.:D After they finished eating lunch they went back out for an evening hunt. They only called in one spike, he came to 15 yards. That was the only elk they saw that evening, except for that 6by5 bull that ran in front of the truck on the road. They were to lazy to get out of the truck and shoot.:D Thats today's update, stay tuned for the next update tommorow. As most of you know rifle season opens tommorow so maybe they'll get something.

Burger King and shakes, now that is my kind of a hunt:D . I'm sure they were just observing the Sabbath;) . Tomorrow should be interesting with the big guns...

They were to lazy to get out of the truck and shoot

I don't think it was lazy...more like too bloated. Or maybe they was napping once their bellies was full, and they were warm.

That elk must have been moving fast if he outran them and the truck after a good lunch. Now, they will have some snow to track them in, eh? I hope it helps instead of making it slippery.

Here's today's update. Well Buzz cam up last night to stay the next day. The next day they looked for Pedri, the 6by7 bull. They didn't find him. Then they went looking for some more elk. A herd was right beside the road. They couldn't figure out if it was public or private. By the time they found it was public the herd had moved away. Then they went back to teh spot where they were earlier and had some lunch. :D Buzz saw a 5 point. Then they saw 11 other bulls, one of which Moosie killed.:D :D We don't know the score but we do know what it was, but I can't tell, yet anways.;) I hope you all like this update. I know it's been my favourite, is this your favourite?

I just like that you are spelling "favourite" correctly. Your "behaviour" is admirable. Your dad should take you to the "theatre" in the "centre" of "towne" as a reward.

Keep up the great spelling.

Did Buzz have the same lunch that Moosie and IBugler had?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back