Caribou Gear Tarp

Papa Moose and Idaho Bugler's Adventures

If Moosie is smart he will let Odoggy do the write up for Eastmans.

Man Jose, don't you know much about the nature vs. nurture debate? Odoggy's got some huge hurdles to overcome on the spelling thing... :D

OD- Keep up the good reports. I find them much easier to read than many others who post here.

With the way that crew eats I hope they took pics before the bull was devoured! Buzz must have been the resupply team...

Good job with the update Oggy, your pops is gonna need a new freezer!

Typical....Buzz shows up and stuff dies. The guy is merciless.

Looking forward to your next update...

Oak- You got a point...I wonder what Buzz's kill #'s look like with him being in on the hunt...Death (for big game) tends to follow him around.

Here's the next update. We were away doing something while he called so we only got a message and it was cutting out bad. Here's what I got. They called 3 bulls into 20 yards, they were small bulls. Thats it. Hope you like it even though it's pretty short. Like I said it was cutting out pretty bad. Oh well, we'll get tomorrows update and I'll ask him what he did today.

F.W.I. I only heard that they saw some small bulls and called them into 20 yards.

Here's yesterday's and today's report. Yesterday they called in 4 cows and on 4by5. Then they went hiking and and saw 3 other bulls. Today they called in 5 bulls but not close enough to shoot. Then they headed back to the road and they stopped and talked with someone on a four-wheeler. While they were talking a spike can and walked right across the road a couple of yards down the road. In the evening they hiked around and only saw one bull, a small 6 point. They've been talking to alot of people and they all say that they haven't seen many bulls. Bryce is getting frusterated because they can't find a good bull. That's today's update, hope you liked it.

Hang in there Bryce!!!!!! Those big stinky critters gotta be there somewhere!

Well... We're Back. The updates are Almost like it happened but we surely didn't see any 350 class bulls.. OK, one bull that was good. "PEDRO", It was a Great 6x7 and we (By we, I mean IDB did) hunting it for 2 days. I was just videotaping and Scaring the Satalite bulls with my chitty calling. :p We spent 2 days on Pedro in the bow season before it snowed. All the elk bailed out to Private land / other area's. Wyoming sucks from the Land lock BS. Sure it's Checkerboarded but you can't Corner hop and all the land owners have that chit figured out.. I don't want to Digress because we had a good time... DAM good, Hell "Great" is more of the word !!!

Mine was a "Dink 6" but I'm happy. Unlike my Co-partner that has self control, I like dropping the HAMMER :p I took out the Smaller bull so IDB could take the better bull and the Bigger bull next to it wasn't big enough. Had I waited I could have taken he big bull that IDB was going to pass. We spent a few Min's video taping it and that video will be classic too. We called in 3-5pnt bulls between us and the dead elk. IDB has some will power for sure not shooting the "Front end Bull" !! We'll upload some footage that is Truely Awesome. You'll see why it's called the "Front end bull" :p We go from "Camp talk"..... to calling in an elk within 5 yards and Singing and Beat boxing to it, having it leave, then calling it back in...... to smoking 2 lopes back to back....to freak looking 1x4 deer whose 1x moved when the deer chewed. And much more......

IDB was an elk spotting machine and it was fun as always sharing a bed.. Errr... Uhhhh... I mean a tent with him. :D Buzz came up for a day and he isn't the Prick he's labled here as. (Sorry for ruining your M.O. Buzz :p ). He was all about getting us into good areas and was a kick in the pants to be out with !!

Anyways, I need to catch up on a few things. See what others got, And We'll get some pics up prolly tonight or tomorrow.

Welcome home Moosie. Looking forward to all the handstands, funky hats and cute slippers you can dish out.

Back