Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Paging Gellar!

I’m watching penn state and Ohio state tonight. OSU is sending out some reserves but the nittany lions are looking to score from any position and continue to score no matter time or score in the match. I can’t stand Shane sparks though.
I'll have to watch again in the morning. I need to prioritize better and free up my Friday nights for Big Ten wrestling.

I watched Michigan beat Nebraska. It was a back and forth match. Michigan definitely has some holes in they’re lineup. Surriano didn’t wrestle at 125. Was hoping to see him as a Wolverine.

I watched Michigan beat Nebraska. It was a back and forth match. Michigan definitely has some holes in they’re lineup. Surriano didn’t wrestle at 125. Was hoping to see him as a Wolverine.
I watched the first 2 matches. They started at 149. Both were lackluster and the Nebraska guy should have been the heavy favorite on paper.

I have watched Suriano 2 times. I think he scored a combined 6 points in those matches. He looks a lot smaller then he did at 133. I wouldn’t pick him to win nationals the way I saw him wrestle.

Ohio state didn't send out their best and it showed. Bartlett and sasso are always good. Kirk stayed away from the upper body with orndorff. 😄😄
Kerkvliet is a big big dude. In the first period Orndorf had him in the over/under but kerk kept his hips back.
It’s hard to believe that Koontz who rby wrestled at 133 is one of the best Greco wrestlers in the U.S. rby is as quick as a snake bite, he’s fun to watch.

Just watched Iowa win against Wisconsin. there is no doubt Penn State is #1 and Iowa is #2. There is a big drop off after that Imo. Iowa looked possibly the best as they have all season. They were on their offense for the most part.

I agree. It was a fun match to watch. Tough watching all the seniors take the mat for the last time at Carver

Oklahoma State has really sucked since Aj Ferrari got injured. Lost 4 dual meets in a row.
Everything went about like I expected it would. I hoped to see Desanto beat Daton Fix, but I figured Fix would win.

It is sad to see a storied program like Oklahoma State struggling so bad.

Everything went about like I expected it would. I hoped to see Desanto beat Daton Fix, but I figured Fix would win.

It is sad to see a storied program like Oklahoma State struggling so bad.
There struggling is still better then most teams have ever experienced. They will be back. Penn state, Iowa, Ohio state, the years they are great they have found ways to get the 2 or 3 in state kids who are ready out of the gate and fill the line up with the best kid from all of the other states.

Big ten tournament time! I’ll predict the top 4 at each weight class if the pre seeds don’t change and the team champion.

Suriano
Hildebrandt
McKee
Henselman

RBY
Des anto
Ragusin
Byrd

Lee
Rivera
Eireman
Red

Murin
Lovett
Sasso
Gomez

Deakin
Young
Coleman
Robb

Marinelli
Karchla
Hamiti
Braunagel

Kemmerer
Labriola
Starrocci
Smith

Amine
Brookes
Romero
Poznanski

Warner
Dean
Schultz
Brucki

Steve son
Kerkvliet
Parris
Cassiopi

1. Psu
2.Iowa

i can’t wait to watch it tomm. It’s going to be almost as good as the nationals. In many cases, it’s going to be a precursor to the nationals.

I'm excited as well. I'm going to try to catch as much as I can of it tomorrow between my boys little league wrestling. I think @Gellar is pretty spot on with his top 4 predictions.

I’ve been out of the loop for a while now but when did Suriano drop to 125??

I’ve been out of the loop for a while now but when did Suriano drop to 125??
Everyone said he was coming down to challenge Lee, but Lee is out, that was a bad move on Surianos part. I think a healthy lee would eat his lunch. 125 is a toss up with Suriano as a slight favorite. I will be curious to see if henselman can wrestle like he did against Ayala in January. That was his best match ever. I will be curious to see if Ayala has improved in his 1.5 month absence. He looked good against Nebraska showing other offense then the slide by.

Does Stevenson get an offensive point scored on him? I doubt it.

If some of my predictions hold at some of these weights (165,174,184) I wouldn’t make that pick again in 2 weeks at nationals.

I should get to watch the first round on tv. This afternoon I’ll be listening to it on the radio while I make sausage. Hopefully we are done befor the semifinals tonight. There will be good matches in semis at all the weights but kemmerer vs starrocci, Stevenson vs Paris, kerkvleit vs cass could be huge semifinal matches in the team races.

I was hoping to see Hildebrant do a little better in the 125. Surprised that Berge got by Kaleb Young. Starocci vs. Kemmerer is going to be a great semi final. I think Kerkvliet and Cassiopi will see each other in the semi final and Cassiopi might come out on top.

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back