PA Monster Bull

So guys come on here telling me pics or didn't happen.

How would u take it.

...as the good natured euphemism it was proffered. Post up the story and pics when you have time.

Yeah, the phrase "pics or it didn't happen" has been around for at least 10 years. It's used among friends. I you said you had a date with the most beautiful women in the world last night, someone would say "pics or it didn't happen." Not because they don't believe you. It's because without pics, who cares? :D It ain't about you; we just want to see the woman. In this case, the bull. So, as my 16 year old son would say, "Chillax, dude." You are among friends.

I never realized the eastern elk were bigger than the Merriam. I have read the New Zealand elk were big. I think they are high fence. Can we reimport some. Does high fence make it illegal.

I do believe there are some Merriam genes in the Gila. That is why there are big elk there.

Finally back from camp with service and computer.

Sorry to those who could not wait patiently.

2016 PA DIY Unguided Bull with Rifle.

9x8 Green Scored 418 6/8 Rank #6 all time PA

#1 Biggest Bull ever killed Unguided in PA---- Most Proud of.

Passed this 6x7 opening morning at 100 yds on video

IMG_20161031_115734214.jpg

Wednesday morning was able to circle around and get in front of herd.
He was bugling and bumping cows past us at 100 yds.

IMG_20161102_090059150.jpg

IMG_20161102_090017194.jpg

IMG_20161102_090036301.jpg

We broke him down in field.

Best Part--- Super HEAVY PACKS coming out !!!

IMG_20161102_123414526.jpg

IMG_20161102_123427102_HDR.jpg

All captured on video for Outdoor Channel show by Addicted to the Outdoors featuring my wife and i Colorado Elk hunt and this PA Elk hunt.

I cannot believe that 5 bulls have been shot in Pa. larger than this one.

Huge.

Congratulation to the OP.

I cannot believe that 5 bulls have been shot in Pa. larger than this one.

This is true. Not everyone likes elk hunting like we do but with this kind of evidence you'd think all the eastern states would be all over this program. Go figure.

Fill us in on the collar on the bull. Does it give us info such as age, home territory??? Must be used by the PA game commission to gain some type of info. Neat to know how old that guy was.

Second question. I put in for the tag a few years and looked at the hunt areas. Some are lots of public and some lots of private land. Was this public land or private?

good luck to all
the dog

Fill us in on the collar on the bull. Does it give us info such as age, home territory??? Must be used by the PA game commission to gain some type of info. Neat to know how old that guy was.

Second question. I put in for the tag a few years and looked at the hunt areas. Some are lots of public and some lots of private land. Was this public land or private?

good luck to all
the dog

10.5 years old.

All Public Ground. State game lands and State Forest land

Back