PA Monster Bull

Congrats on an awesome bull man!

So you come to an awesome forum with a bunch of supportive members and dangle a 400+" carrot in front of them and seemingly get pissy when the want pictures? Not sure if you meant to come across as an arrogant asshat but I'm with Miller on this one. I already have my mind made up.

Either way...congrats on a great bull

So, repetitively asking for pics after stating bad cell coverage in a post is "congratulatory prodding" but a possible sarcastic reply calls for the asshat moniker? An arrogant one at that.

Thank you everyone.

RMEF contacted me. Looks like in 2018 my Bull will tour the country with them in the Great American Elk tour for the year.

What an honor.

So, repetitively asking for pics after stating bad cell coverage in a post is "congratulatory prodding" but a possible sarcastic reply calls for the asshat moniker? An arrogant one at that.

I'll agree that I was probably out of line but I get pretty tired of the not so humble hunter. The 'well don't worry you'll see it on magazines and tv shows' comment is what got me going. And based on his posts cell service wasn't all that bad. But whatever, I just need to learn to keep my mouth shut.

This is a tremendous bull and I would feel blessed to even see a bull of that caliber on the hoof let alone harvest it. And to do it without a guide is even better. Gives the average guy a little hope. Congrats once again

Thank you everyone.

RMEF contacted me. Looks like in 2018 my Bull will tour the country with them in the Great American Elk tour for the year.

What an honor.

Yes it is...congratulations, you have every right to be ecstatic.

I'll agree that I was probably out of line but I get pretty tired of the not so humble hunter. The 'well don't worry you'll see it on magazines and tv shows' comment is what got me going. And based on his posts cell service wasn't all that bad. But whatever, I just need to learn to keep my mouth shut.

This is a tremendous bull and I would feel blessed to even see a bull of that caliber on the hoof let alone harvest it. And to do it without a guide is even better. Gives the average guy a little hope. Congrats once again

Thank you.

My mistake also. Not the way I am for sure.

Is the 10.5 years attributed to luck, PA management practices, both, or . . .? I like the photos with the rack on your back. Great pack out.

Wow, that bull has an amazing rack. I am glad that elk have been reintroduced into some of their original range.

PS: Fire-9 and jdf nice work patching things up like gentlemen.

Couple pics of bulls I found during my scouting that I did not go after because I knew bigger ones there.

Is the 10.5 years attributed to luck, PA management practices, both, or . . .? I like the photos with the rack on your back. Great pack out.

PA management. They only harvest a few bulls in each zone each year, so they get a lot of bulls with age on them.

Likewise, I grow tired of the "pics or didn't happen" sophomoric response to an excited hunter post. As someone who travels frequently for work to remote areas in the SE US I know that often I can text with friends, but pics are out of the question. I'm on a tractor forum, where I like to post pics of old iron I come across, but I have to wait till I'm at a hotel to do this. Being remote and only on with my phone would be out of the question. However I can reply and do text just fine. Technology has mad the society increasingly impatient, in the instant gratification media world, but even with all the progress some area's are still limited.

Official today.

Had my Bull scored B&C today.

406 4/8 B&C...

Biggest PA Bull ever harvested Unguided!!!

4th Biggest ever harvested in PA.

Super Pumped.

Congratulations to you, the high will last for several years! Enjoy it and good job, can't wait to see the show!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back