MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Ovis Strikes Back

Oh no, my ex is either actively stalking me on Hunttalk or she is suddenly interested in hunting. I was approached today by my not so faithful ex wife about this particular post. I just wanted to bring it back to the top so she can once again read up on the gossip. Last I checked I haven't threatened her, nor have I identified her...still she continues to come here and read up on my life. She wasn't this concerned with what I did from day to day when we were married. And guys, check this out...my hunting hobby is not conducive to being a good father. Can you believe that her and her attorney took that approach in the court room? To think..."US" "HUNTERS" "NOT GOOD FATHERS??" So as you read this remember all eyes are on you and what you do these next several months. Yes, I know you think it is all my fault the judge sided the way he did and you and your actions can't possibly be blamed for any of it. It's the same ol song and dance...it's my fault, or your folks, or your fourth time married husband's, or the kids', or your sister's, or your psychiatrist's, or your boss', or it's God's, or.....or....or....so do yourself a favor. If my mere existence is enough to make you cringe, vomit, hurt yourself, not make friends, eat cheesecake, (continue to add anymore of your additional ridiculous reasonings) then how about you not check up on me here, sweet cheeks? I know you still want to know if I ever loved you, and I think you know the answer to that...or at least you should. Don't let the Sgt find out you're still dying to know from me this question, else you might be on marriage #4 and he #5. (hugs and smooches)

You know Draft, it's true...one man's junk is another man's treasure. And in this case I'm not talking about the truck...that thing is by no means worth defaming. I'm very happy with my pick em up truck and cannot wait to test her out in the hill country. I purchased a nice shell for it so I can haul my kayaks around on top. Looks sharp and is running great thus far.

Harley, I know you're trying to bring humor to this post, but I am by no means laughing...no sir! ;-)

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back