Caribou Gear

Ouch

F___ me runnin' ... OUCH. Quick recovery brother. Screw the camera, I'd a drug that bitch right out. Your a gorilla!!!

Flex it first.

Sometimes I think the little things are missed by the big time “influencers”.

You gotta be careful how you shoot a carp arrow and don’t hold the arrow on the rest with your finger. The plastic nock that pulls the string from the reel will take the end of your finger off.

It’s a ghastly sight and doesn’t feel good either…

IMG_2195.jpegIMG_2194.jpeg

OUCH is right!

The repetition involved releasing arrows at hay bales makes me think time to replace my batch of arrows...

Did it tip off a quick release to drop down low enough for that splintered portion to jam through? Left hand draw.

I wonder if a whisker biscuit would have prevented such?

Can’t say I’ve ever even thought that would be in the realm of possibility. I shoot often and seldom check arrows. I guess might be a good idea to start

Just for the record guys, this is not my hand. It's something I came across on facebook. Just a heads up to check your arrows and be careful! Horrible timing with elk season starting now...

I don't bow hunt but I have had two carbon fly rods blow up. Understand how this could happen. Inspect for nicks in the shaft, especially arrows recovered from missed shots in the field. Flex test sounds like a good SOP.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back