Caribou Gear

OregonChris soon to be THE HUNTER FORMALLY KNOW AS OREGONCHRIS

About a 100 miles in at a rest stop coffee refill….

TARP CHECK!!!! Still holding, ya sons of bitches…… ha ha 🤣
1641392607540.jpeg

My last look 👀 at Portland till who knows when
1641392734744.jpeg

it’s been 40° and on and off rain on 84 and it’s been hard blacktop the whole way so far, I know I’ll be getting to snow eventually at some point today.

185 miles in , gas and restroom stop , The section of interstate 84 from Troutdale through the Dalles was pretty wild even though it was in the lower 40s today the interstate was shut down for over 15 hours on Monday because they got a foot and a half of snow it was all gone on the hwy but the remnants was there on the side of the highway , I could see in the dark , after the Dallas the snow is almost gone ,now I’m into the grasslands area and temperature is gone from low 40s to the upper 30s now that the suns out there’s nothing interesting to look at.
1641399825504.jpeg

P.S. the tarp is still holding!

185 miles in , gas and restroom stop , The section of interstate 84 from Troutdale through the Dalles was pretty wild even though it was in the lower 40s today the interstate was shut down for over 15 hours on Monday because they got a foot and a half of snow it was all gone on the hwy but the remnants was there on the side of the highway , I could see in the dark , after the Dallas the snow is almost gone ,now I’m into the grasslands area and temperature is gone from low 40s to the upper 30s now that the suns out there’s nothing interesting to look at.
View attachment 207945

P.S. the tarp is still holding!
Nothing to look at? Look to your north across the Columbia and you're looking at my neck of the woods (okay, there's no 'woods' but my neck of the... ).

Nothing to look at? Look to your north across the Columbia and you're looking at my neck of the woods (okay, there's no 'woods' but my neck of the... ).
I saw nothing but snow and semi trucks driving along the opposite side of the gorge and but I was in the dark so I could see all the wind towers , All the red lights on the powerlines gave it a very Christmas feel

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back