Open invitation to hunt Maui, Hawaii

Art Vandeley

Anyone ever turkey hunt on the big island? Looking to book a day hunt with a guide there. Have been looking at the Parker Ranch. I will be there end of March.

PA-Andy

I'm new here and just joined because of all the Maui, Lanai and Molokai info. Rodney, I'm coming to Maui last week July and first week of August 2019, would love to hook up with you for a day or two or even a morning or afternoon! Art, I hunted with "Leon" a few years ago at the Parker Ranch for goat. Saw hundreds! Took a nice one with Leon's Encore .270. You won't find a nicer guy to hunt with, I still stay in touch with him every hunting season and exchange pics! Super guy, give him a call.

Art Vandeley

I'm new here and just joined because of all the Maui, Lanai and Molokai info. Rodney, I'm coming to Maui last week July and first week of August 2019, would love to hook up with you for a day or two or even a morning or afternoon! Art, I hunted with "Leon" a few years ago at the Parker Ranch for goat. Saw hundreds! Took a nice one with Leon's Encore .270. You won't find a nicer guy to hunt with, I still stay in touch with him every hunting season and exchange pics! Super guy, give him a call.
Thanks bud, I have a hunt booked with them and Leon will be the guide.