Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

"ONE" post HELLO and welcome !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
SO. I see alot of "NEW" Faces here.. I guess I got Slydog and Doug to thank ? It usually Takes me 100 posts or a good Ass Whoopin' from Someone to rememer ya, So I wanted to start this post for me
wink.gif

MAKE ONE post about you so I'll remember ya, Hopefully you'll have a picture too
smile.gif

ANYWAYS, I'll start it off :

My board name is Moosie and the real name is Oscar Williamson II. I live in Nampa Idaho and love hunting. My weapon of choise is a 300 win MAG. kills 'yotes to Moose
smile.gif
I just turned 30 this year in JAn. I'm a Hunttalk~aholic
wink.gif
I mostly like Big game but those of us with Small Jimmy's usually try to compensate ...
tongue.gif

THIS is me :
oskunk.jpg

YOUI can See alot of Pics by clicking *HERE*

NOW it's ALL your turns !!!

PS, People that have been here for Ever can POST a Howdo-ya-do too for the New people. THANX !!!

Moosie,where'd you get the skull cap, and who dropped there davy crockett hat!

Howdy NASA,everybody, welcome back or welcome aboard,whatever the case may be.

I'd post my pic here,but there's enough divorce in America already
biggrin.gif
!

I'm the Slydog, otherwise known as Dic Gipson. I'm a 34 year huntin vet, I hunt everything from sparrows to Moby dam* dick I 'm a yote-a-holic and love to hunt the whitetail deer, turkey and elk.

I'd post a picture but the girls would through rocks at the rest of you fellas after seeing mine.

truth is I still can't figure out how to post a darn picture but Moosie and I are going to make a trade, lesson for lesson.

NEXT

sly

Back