One-Off Gear Deals I Find On The Interwebs

NKQualtieri

Hey team,

As promised, I'll drop the occasional one-off deal (or deals) that I find. Background: The gear we post is either gear that @Big Fin swears by, our team uses, or that fits into my gear world after spending four years at GearJunkie.

We are building affiliate deals with a ton of brands, which allows us to share more deals with you while splitting a super small percentage with the dealer which also helps us to keep the lights on. Our goal is still to get you guys the greatest discount through that whole process.

Here are a few on my radar today:

$50ish off the Garmin Mini (I f-ing love this thing.)

30% off the Therm-a-Rest Sit Pad

15% off Randy's Gerber EBS Knife (only five left)

I'll add to this list as I find stuff that seems applicable. LMK if I can help you find a deal on something specific!

Nicole Q
Hunt Talk/Fresh Tracks Team

Last edited:
In all seriousness, the prices on "my" Amazon page weren't matching up to what you posted so I thought maybe the link was incorrect?
Really? That is super weird. Only one color of the sit pad is on sale (the tan one!). And sales can change quickly. I'm just trying to help out here, so bear with me as we figure out nuance.

All the prices still match up on my end. If they don't on yours, shoot me a screenshot. I've posted Amazon sales for four years and they've never been dynamic to a user, but who knows, maybe things are changing. And if that's the case, then our work is cut out for us LOL

Really? That is super weird. Only one color of the sit pad is on sale (the tan one!). And sales can change quickly. I'm just trying to help out here, so bear with me as we figure out nuance.

All the prices still match up on my end. If they don't on yours, shoot me a screenshot. I've posted Amazon sales for four years and they've never been dynamic to a user, but who knows, maybe things are changing. And if that's the case, then our work is cut out for us LOL
Coyote, and folds up conveniently.

Question: when I find new deals, is it preferable that I edit the first post in this thread? Then, as sales change, things stay static. LMK thoughts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back