Caribou Gear

Use These Links — Support Hunt Talk!

NKQualtieri

Hey guys —

I know most of you are in on how we're building out more programs with brands to both save you money and pay the Hunt Talk bills. We want to be super open about this, and bring you in on what we're up to.

The best deal you can usually find will be at the GOHUNT Gear Shop when you use Promo Code "RANDY." It works on all regular priced items. In addition to a 10% discount, you get points toward future purchases. You won't get that anywhere else.

GOHUNT can't carry everything so we're trying our best to supplement. The following is a list of the other brands we have relationships with on the Affiliate side. For the most part, if you use these links and purchase from any of these brands within 30 days, we get a small cut. But only if you use these links.

This is outside of the promo code world, but I'll add the promo code if we have one — and we're constantly working to figure out the discounts! I will update this as we add more affiliate programs :)

And as always, lmk if you're looking for a deal on anything. I've been in the outdoors/hunt/fish gear world since 2018 and know it inside and out. Like @Big Fin, I come from a blue-collar background and refuse to pay full price for almost anything, so count me in on finding sales wherever we can nab 'em. --NKQ

E-Commerce Sites

Amazon

Backcountry.com

CampSaver.com

FeraDyne Archery — Includes Muzzy Broadheads, archery targets, blinds, a whole lot of stuff!

Sportsman's Warehouse

Brands and Non-Profits

Delta Waterfowl

Gerber Gear — Promo Code "Randy" for 20% off

Kenetrek Boots — Promo code "Randy" gets ya free gaiters

Meat! Processing Products

MSR Gear - stoves and other backpacking equipment

Mystery Ranch Backpacks

Platypus Hydration Systems

Simms Fishing Products

Therm-a-Rest — Sleeping Pads, Bags, etc

Sitka Gear