Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ok. Just for fun. What's the worst broad head you have ever used

Showing my age here.....Herter's steel 2 blade. Nearly impossible to sharpen, even harder to align.

Any of rage broadheads I’ve tried I have disliked. I’m pretty sure they would bend it shot into a pillow. Main reason I prefer fixed blades now. Slick trick standards are my go to nowadays.
I use them (3 blade) on turkeys because they pretty much explode inside the bird and tear stuff up. I wouldn't think of using them on any sort of big game animal.

TI-2. I think Easton or Eastman or some similar sounding company made them. Total garbage. Blades would regularly break going through a block target.

their was a NAP head I think it was NAP any way and it had 4 or 5 blades and spun bought some and couldnt get them to fly right, well go figure prob was back in the 80s

Muzzy 3 blade chisel tip with replaceable blades. Inconsistent fit of components.

Shot my first deer with Razorback 5's.... They flew good but it I remember correctly I took them apart and degreased the shafts so they spun a little more freely.

Only used them for a season. Switched to Muzzy 4 blades and haven't switched since then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back