Oh Yes the goverment at work!!

Here we go!

Yeah, I'd put a lot of stock in anything Helen Chenoweth says...what a freaking ZERO.

Go ask the Idaho Chapter of Salmon and Steelhead Unlimited what they think of Helen!

One of my favorite all-time bumper stickers, "CAN HELEN, NOT SALMON"

A couple of Helens greatest quotes, "Towns like Orifino dont depend on salmon and steelhead", "Salmon arent endangered...you can buy them in the store."

WOW!

Good Find!!!!

I wonder what ithaca will say about these stories??
rolleyes.gif

2000 National Directory of Environmental and Regulatory Victims

edited by John Carlisle

Director of the Environmental Policy Task Force
of The National Center for Public Policy Research

The National Center for Public Policy Research
777 N. Capitol St. NE, Suite 803
Washington, D.C. 20002
(202) 371-1400 Fax (202) 408-7773
E-Mail [email protected]
Web www.nationalcenter.org

Comments about the directory, or submissions of stories for future editions, can be sent to John Carlisle at The National Center for Public Policy Research.

The Environmental Policy Task Force is a division of The National Center for Public Policy Research. It advocates private, free market solutions to today's environmental challenges, and highlights the perverse nature of many government-first regulations by attaching human faces to very real problems caused by regulation.

The National Center for Public Policy Research is a non-profit, non-partisan educational foundation based in Washington, D.C. The National Center believes that the principles of a free market, individual liberty and personal responsibility provide the greatest hope for meeting the challenges facing America in the 21st century.

Copies of the National Directory of Environmental and Regulatory Victims are available for $15 each. Large quantities are available at a substantial discount. For copies, contact John Carlisle of The National Center For Public Policy Research at 202-371-1400 or [email protected].

Copyright (c) 2000 by The National Center for Public Policy Research
All Rights Reserved.
Library of Congress Catalog-in-Publication Data

There you go

Delw

That's not the half of it Delw. Scroll down and read all the stories on there. Now if someone can't see just how those stories are spun, they're blind. Some of the things are just FALSE. As Buzz would say, what steaming load...

Oak

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-06-2003 14:18: Message edited by: Colorado Oak ]</font>

Many of those stories have to do with government regulations on how and where one can build on private property. You can bet that if someone wanted to put a hog farm in right next door to these folks who are bitching, they'd be happy that there are regulations.

Oak

Here's a site for MD4M!

Extreme ATV Riding!!

"ATV Riding is the activity for the thrill seeker. Are you that person, do you like to go fast?"

http://webdev.menlo.edu:8080/~tgarner/adata.html

And a great video!

"Here's a great video of extreme
ATV riding. Why should two-wheelers have all the fun?"

Huevos Grandes 2 (Extreme ATV)
List Price: $19.95
Price: $19.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details.

Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours

Ordering for Valentine's Day?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004TKWH/ref=/103-2349731-1153449?v=glance&s=video

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-06-2003 15:26: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

Co I just copied the link for someone who could get the link... I didnt read it at all.....

Personally I like speed and tearing up the mud, sand, rocks and dirt... Its a blast... I like nitro blasting motors and the loud noise's that come with them... so I would be an enviromentalist's worst nightmare....

Delw

Yeah, I know Delw. I was just saying that what you posted wasn't really the whole point of the original post. That's all.

I hope some others go and read some of those stories. I'd like to hear some other opinions.

Oak

I wouldn't waste my time reading Helen's stories. What a looney tune! She was such a nut in Congress they created a committee for her on forest issues and sent her out to hold hearings around the country so they wouldn't have to listen to her.
biggrin.gif
Anyone who would give her any credibility would have to be as nutty as she is!
biggrin.gif

After she divorced her 450 lb. husband she went wild chasing guys around the Idaho Legislature until she finally settled down with her married boyfriend and caused a big scandal in the Republican party.
biggrin.gif

I always liked her, though, 'cause she was so crazy. Fortunately she never did any great harm because everybody knew her elevator didn't go all the way to the top floor, so they didn't pay any attention to her!

I'm sure she makes perfect sense to MD4M though!
eek.gif

The other side to that story ,
I hear Ithaca doesn't like Helen because she told him she wouldn't (come out to play) with the treehugger's LOL.
He couldn't take the rejuction so he now has to call her name's and tell story's.
Come Ithaca tell us the truth ,she turned you down didnt she ?
wink.gif
wink.gif

Oh that's too bad. What a waste! And she's probably got her cute daughter brainwashed. I can't believe she thinks salmon aren't endangered because you can buy them in the store! Geez...I bet she even listens to Rush Limbaugh!

Great Links Ithaca.
It look's really fun.
I have family in Calif. that is into that type of ATV and Motorcycle riding.
I couldnt do that stuff on the two ATVs we have ,our's are of the working type not the go fast racing type's.
Our tire's and shocks couldn't handle that ruff style of riding.
Plus our's have the rack's and I think they weigh more then those racing one's do.
Im not into that fast stuff any more ,I like the slower pace of the road hunt over that heart pounding jumping stuff.LOL
I do enjoy watching that stuff.
Cool Site.

Back