Scientists working to unravel mysteries around rare gray wolf found in Davenport IA

Funny, no one was puzzled about where the black bear came from that was roaming around Davenport a few years back.
They said there was only one, he was seen all over southern Minnesota as well. We figured out that it was an escaped bear from the circus, the one that has the little hat and rides a motorcycle. That was the only way we figured a bear could move that far as quick as he did.

They said there was only one, he was seen all over southern Minnesota as well. We figured out that it was an escaped bear from the circus, the one that has the little hat and rides a motorcycle. That was the only way we figured a bear could move that far as quick as he did.
Yeah, yeah, yeah....they said the same thing about that bear that got killed by a combine near Maquoketa Iowa about 15 years ago.

I could have told you it came from Northerm MN or WI without a DNA test. There's a lot there and they like to roam. I saw one in SD

I’ve noticed an increase in dark, unmarked helicopters flying north and south along the river. The Wi Dnr, Ia dnr, farm bureau and the Usfws have been secretly working to reintroduce wolves.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....they said the same thing about that bear that got killed by a combine near Maquoketa Iowa about 15 years ago.
Actually, it wasn't killed by the combine. It was pinned under a wheel and the farmer kept it there while he ran home, got a gun, and then shot it out from under the tire. All perfectly legal in Iowa :(

Back