Oh my!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

I went and bought a Bowtech hat yesterday. This came free with the hat......

These are unbelievable bows, and I'm happy to support Randy's sponsors. It's easy to do when they are quality companies that make quality gear.

Attachments

• Bowtech 001.jpg
    Bowtech 001.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 585
  • Bowtech 002.jpg
    Bowtech 002.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 587
Nice bow. I shot an Experience when I was looking. It was on my list of finalists but wound up going with a Hoyt Faktor 30.

I got a awesome deal on the same bow this past trapping season.I found an Experience laying on the side of a forest road;finders keepers and my best catch that trapping season.i did post on 2 local hunting sites letting people know I found the bow and they would have to tell me where and what bow it was to get it back;no replies.So I did try and get it back to its owner.its fully rigged out and I ran the numbers for it set-up=$1400.Can't wait till trapping season next year!!!I will add,i found this bow close to where a hunter had stolen a yote from my trap 2 days prior;charma???????

Sluggo, here's the hat.

NHY, at the price this hat cost I don't think I could afford a Kuiu

Redwood, it's the quietest and smoothest hat I've ever worn

Summit, yes a turkey could die here in a couple of months

Hunt, I'm going traditional :hump:. Actually, my Rip Cord has to go in because a screw froze in and stripped out the head.

Attachments

• hat 001.jpg
    hat 001.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 268
That is one nice hat. And the bow isn't bad either.

I shoot a diamond...made by bowtech. She is a smooth operator.

I got the very same hat this past season - love it!
Just so happened to get the same exact bow with it!
Killed my first elk with the bow (the hat never made it to the woods).

Welcome to the wonderful world of bowtech!! Bought my wife a heartbreaker 3 yrs ago, and got my-
self an Invasion CPX ( both for the short ata) have never looked back. Sweet to shoot, hard hitting,
and extremely accurate. Now the wife has bought a Destroyer 350 to hunt with, and converting the heartbreaker for leagues.........NO way to go wrong with Bowtech!

Back