MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

"Oh it is not so bad"

mfb99

When the Trump administration reversed the designation of National Monument lands in Utah, some on this Forum said:” Oh it is not so bad”.

When the Trump administration said they would open oil exploration in the ANWR, some on this Forum said: “Oh it is not so bad”

When the Trump administration pushed to allow coal ash to be dumped in river basins, some on this Forum said “Oh it is not so bad”

When the Trump administration pushed for opening up the Tongass Nationl Forest to clear cut logging and road building, some on this Forum said “Oh it is not so bad”

When the Trump administration sought to roll back protections for endangered species like the Sage Grouse, some on this Forum said: “Oh it is not so bad”

Let’s get one thing straight; YES, IT IS SO BAD.

This administration of money grubbers, robber barons and extraction industry lobbyists are interested in only one thing with our public lands: to monetize and consume every square inch for their profit.

Sportsmen and sportswomen can not afford to rationalize and excuse this administrations behavior and policies. All public land users and lovers of the outdoors must fight back. Call your Congressional leaders, give money to groups like BHA, get involved and above all vote public lands in November.

Let there be no doubt that the assault on our public lands continues: from today’s national news headlines:

THE NEW YOUR TIMES: Trump Moves to Exempt Big Projects From Environmental Review

WASHINGTON — The White House on Thursday will introduce the first major changes to the nation’s benchmark environmental protection law in more than three decades, moving to ease approval of pipelines and other major energy and infrastructure projects without detailed environmental review.

THE WASHINGTON POST: White House wants to change environmental rules to speed up highway projects, pipelines and more

The White House is moving to exempt projects without significant federal funding from environmental reviews that have been required for 50 years, a major shift that would make it easier to build mines, expand airports and lay pipelines, among other things, according to three people familiar with the proposal.

USA TODAY: Trump to propose environmental changes to allow more construction projects

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump will propose changes to the nation's landmark environmental law Thursday that he says will allow more major construction projects, but which critics say threaten to worsen climate change.

The proposals – which will surely be challenged in court – come just a week after the government marked the 50th anniversary of the National Environmental Policy Act.

Cheers,

Mark

And Only Our Rivers Run Free…

Lamb is right. Goat is wrong but I’m not actually sure if that’s what you’d call either dish.

When the Trump administration reversed the designation of National Monument lands in Utah, some on this Forum said:” Oh it is not so bad”.

When the Trump administration said they would open oil exploration in the ANWR, some on this Forum said: “Oh it is not so bad”

When the Trump administration pushed to allow coal ash to be dumped in river basins, some on this Forum said “Oh it is not so bad”

When the Trump administration pushed for opening up the Tongass Nationl Forest to clear cut logging and road building, some on this Forum said “Oh it is not so bad”

When the Trump administration sought to roll back protections for endangered species like the Sage Grouse, some on this Forum said: “Oh it is not so bad”

Let’s get one thing straight; YES, IT IS SO BAD.

This administration of money grubbers, robber barons and extraction industry lobbyists are interested in only one thing with our public lands: to monetize and consume every square inch for their profit.

Sportsmen and sportswomen can not afford to rationalize and excuse this administrations behavior and policies. All public land users and lovers of the outdoors must fight back. Call your Congressional leaders, give money to groups like BHA, get involved and above all vote public lands in November.

Let there be no doubt that the assault on our public lands continues: from today’s national news headlines:

THE NEW YOUR TIMES: Trump Moves to Exempt Big Projects From Environmental Review

WASHINGTON — The White House on Thursday will introduce the first major changes to the nation’s benchmark environmental protection law in more than three decades, moving to ease approval of pipelines and other major energy and infrastructure projects without detailed environmental review.

THE WASHINGTON POST: White House wants to change environmental rules to speed up highway projects, pipelines and more

The White House is moving to exempt projects without significant federal funding from environmental reviews that have been required for 50 years, a major shift that would make it easier to build mines, expand airports and lay pipelines, among other things, according to three people familiar with the proposal.

USA TODAY: Trump to propose environmental changes to allow more construction projects

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump will propose changes to the nation's landmark environmental law Thursday that he says will allow more major construction projects, but which critics say threaten to worsen climate change.

The proposals – which will surely be challenged in court – come just a week after the government marked the 50th anniversary of the National Environmental Policy Act.

Cheers,

Mark

And Only Our Rivers Run Free…

With all due respect(which we both know means I'm attacking you next)

Why on gods green east would i give money to BHA to stop construction on public lands?

Did you miss their support, and in fact activism for solar farms and wind farms on public land?

Is the concrete and asphalt on roads heading to a drill site different than a solar farm?

Are we to believe the money grabbers who benefit from "clean" energy are somehow different than oil drillers? How exactly?

I agree with your premise, but supporting development in green industries IS DEVELOPMENT. You get no honorable mention ribbon because your "woke".

Why on gods green east would i give money to BHA to stop construction on public lands?

Did you miss their support, and in fact activism for solar farms and wind farms on public land?

Is the concrete and asphalt on roads heading to a drill site different than a solar farm?

Are we to believe the money grabbers who benefit from "clean" energy are somehow different than oil drillers? How exactly?

I agree with your premise, but supporting development in green industries IS DEVELOPMENT. You get no honorable mention ribbon because your "woke".
Just tell us what you had for dinner last night and move on.
‘Mark’ is as real as a November 7th, 2016 presidential election poll.

That axe of yours is ground down to a nub.

I had cold noodles and caribou meatballs. Thought I’d have an opportunity to microwave it but got stuck on the train a little too long.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back