"Oh it is not so bad"

Thanks I expressed my displeasure on the issue several times on both the national and local chapter. It wasnt the 1st disagreement I had and it surely won't be the last. I have some divergent opions with every organization I am a part of. Its called being an adult, working through differences and finding commonality towards a goal. I dont take my toys and go home.

However your no more convincing this time then the other 53 times you posted the exact same thing. Even less so considering you figure out a way to work into every thread regardless of the how germane it to the conversation. Its tedious hence the violin music, or clever meme as you stated. It was clever I will give you that.

So I'll take that as you didn't find developing public land anywhere in their mission statement.

But, since you are an adult and did voice your concern. What was the answer? Did you get one?

Do you think BHA would "compromise" like adults on Boundary Waters?

I didn't take my toys and go anywhere, BHA found a new playground, i just stayed where they claimed to be.

BTW, the OP brought BHA into a rant about not DEVELOPING PUBLUC LAND, I didn't. I pointed to the obvious hypocrisy.

No worries though, you can still hit pint night

So I'll take that as you didn't find developing public land anywhere in their mission statement.

But, since you are an adult and did voice your concern. What was the answer? Did you get one?

Do you think BHA would "compromise" like adults on Boundary Waters?

I didn't take my toys and go anywhere, BHA found a new playground, i just stayed where they claimed to be.

BTW, the OP brought BHA into a rant about not DEVELOPING PUBLUC LAND, I didn't. I pointed to the obvious hypocrisy.

No worries though, you can still hit pint night
my membership is about due; but before/if i renew, I will ask why they did sign on to develop, or why even get into that mess in the 1st place as I was hoping they would just be the voice for our public lands as I was sold on...

Dang, last night it was chicken thighs baked in mushroom soup with mashed taters. Just finished lunch. Venison lasagna.

my membership is about due; but before/if i renew, I will ask why they did sign on to develop, or why even get into that mess in the 1st place as I was hoping they would just be the voice for our public lands as I was sold on...

Good luck. You'll get a PR piece from TRCP, or a link to question answer on website.

Simple answer is they assumed guys wouldn't say much.

They did. Even Trial while ripping me will tell you he brought it up. So did a ton of dudes. They know it was an unpopular action. Whether you think they care or not is up to you.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back