Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Offensive, I’m offended

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Nope, nope, nope!

Had a roommate with a little corn snake or something one time. Told him if it ever got out all bets were off, and that he and the snakes lives were all but over if I was ever woken up by it in my bed.

The pics are from my brothers archery range two trips in a row. Copperheads... I’d probably find a new range!

Attachments

• 9F4714F0-FFF4-4D07-A34E-5F3D4783964E.jpeg
    9F4714F0-FFF4-4D07-A34E-5F3D4783964E.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 34
  • C04BDBD8-0956-48EB-92D3-D29BF01FD4F2.jpeg
    C04BDBD8-0956-48EB-92D3-D29BF01FD4F2.jpeg
    839.2 KB · Views: 34
We have a few snakes at work. I forgot to shut this guys cage after I fed him and he got out. We found him in the women’s restroom.

1619325324863.png
we had a milk snake escape. The elevator inspector found it. Now when he comes he asks if we are missing any snakes.
here’s a timber rattlesnake we had. When the Sherriff has people call with them in their garage or on their porch we will go out and remove them. This one we kept as a pet for a while.
1619325506831.png
this one is a brown earth snake. I caught it and put it in an empty country crock butter dish and set it on our kitchen table to bring to work the next day. My wife was not happy when she went to butter her toast the next day.
1619325860239.png
this is a ring necked snake. I caught him crossing the road and didn’t want to get run over.
1619326148080.png
I don’t care for water snakes. If you try to catch one you are probably going to get bit. Right now, I have a black rat snake that is about 7’, a bull snake that is about 7’, a fox snake, and hognose snake. This week it is supposed to be warm so I may go out and catch another timber rattler snake if I have time. I do have permits to have these snakes too!

We have a few snakes at work. I forgot to shut this guys cage after I fed him and he got out. We found him in the women’s restroom.

View attachment 181436
we had a milk snake escape. The elevator inspector found it. Now when he comes he asks if we are missing any snakes.
here’s a timber rattlesnake we had. When the Sherriff has people call with them in their garage or on their porch we will go out and remove them. This one we kept as a pet for a while.
View attachment 181437
this one is a brown earth snake. I caught it and put it in an empty country crock butter dish and set it on our kitchen table to bring to work the next day. My wife was not happy when she went to butter her toast the next day.
View attachment 181438
this is a ring necked snake. I caught him crossing the road and didn’t want to get run over.
View attachment 181439
I don’t care for water snakes. If you try to catch one you are probably going to get bit. Right now, I have a black rat snake that is about 7’, a bull snake that is about 7’, a fox snake, and hognose snake. This week it is supposed to be warm so I may go out and catch another timber rattler snake if I have time. I do have permits to have these snakes too!
What in the hell is wrong with you??!!

View attachment 181436
View attachment 181437
View attachment 181438
View attachment 181439
After you started the NCAA wrestling thread a few months ago @Gellar, I thought to myself, wow, he's got to be a pretty good guy, then you go and post something like this, and now like @nick87, I wonder, What the hell is wrong with you?

View attachment 181436
View attachment 181437
View attachment 181438
View attachment 181439
Yeah, I’m not totally terrified of them, I’m more scared of spiders, but that’s just too much.

View attachment 181436
View attachment 181437
View attachment 181438
View attachment 181439
Caption this...

My relatives in Zambia neglected to tell me about the black mambas that sneak into their house until I arrived for a visit.
Our local conservation officer is a trained herpatologist. He has helped me with my snakes and if any other conservation officers around the state or the Midwest have snake issues he will help them. several years ago an officer from the Ildnr called because there was a guy who was reportedly trafficking snakes and possibly had a black mamba for sale. Our local officer was all ears and was on his way to help. They lined up an undercover buy and they had an ambulance parked down the street in case someone got bit. The ambulance asked what they were to do if someone got bit because they had no antivenin for snakes let alone a black mamba. They were instructed to just fill the bite victim with morphine until they passed.
the undercover officers went in skeptic that they were going to see a real black mamba. The guy brought a pillow case out and dumped it on the floor. Sure as hell they were now face to face with one of the deadliest snakes in the world. Being satisfied they were actually buying a black mamba they told the guy to put it back in the pillow case. The seller stuck out his fist with an oven mitt on it and the snake immediately bit it. The seller grabbed the snake by the neck and stuffed it back into the pillow case. Apparently black mambas do not have long enough fangs to penetrate through the mitt and the best way to control them was to be bitten by them.

Our local conservation officer is a trained herpatologist. He has helped me with my snakes and if any other conservation officers around the state or the Midwest have snake issues he will help them. several years ago an officer from the Ildnr called because there was a guy who was reportedly trafficking snakes and possibly had a black mamba for sale. Our local officer was all ears and was on his way to help. They lined up an undercover buy and they had an ambulance parked down the street in case someone got bit. The ambulance asked what they were to do if someone got bit because they had no antivenin for snakes let alone a black mamba. They were instructed to just fill the bite victim with morphine until they passed.
the undercover officers went in skeptic that they were going to see a real black mamba. The guy brought a pillow case out and dumped it on the floor. Sure as hell they were now face to face with one of the deadliest snakes in the world. Being satisfied they were actually buying a black mamba they told the guy to put it back in the pillow case. The seller stuck out his fist with an oven mitt on it and the snake immediately bit it. The seller grabbed the snake by the neck and stuffed it back into the pillow case. Apparently black mambas do not have long enough fangs to penetrate through the mitt and the best way to control them was to be bitten by them.
Samuel L was one post too early....

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back