PEAX Equipment

Offensive, I’m offended

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Last June when I went to grab the broom to sweep out the garage. 😱
View attachment 181388
Wife just came in the room when I opened this I yelled out loud oh wtf! The goose we are staying in now, had two snakes in. Basement when we moved in. I sleep with one eye open and if I have to get laundry for the wife i can do so and my feet never touch the ground down there.

Not harmless, more likely to result in heart attack than my high cholesterol.
Yea I should have said non-poisonous rather than harmless.

Once when I was living in a house with a detached laundry room, I removed a load of laundry from the dryer, sat the basket full of laundry outside the door, and switched a load from washer to dryer. Upon lifting the basket of laundry I felt something hit my shin. I looked down and saw a snake. It was one of these just smaller. I screamed like a little girl.

My neighbor was out in the yard harrasing her poor plants or something. I will never forget the look of disdain she gave me after my scream.

I never figured out if the snake was in the warm load of laundry I removed from the dryer or crawled under the basket while I was busy switching laundry around.

Once when I was living in a house with a detached laundry room, I removed a load of laundry from the dryer, sat the basket full of laundry outside the door, and switched a load from washer to dryer. Upon lifting the basket of laundry I felt something hit my shin. I looked down and saw a snake. It was one of these just smaller. I screamed like a little girl.

My neighbor was out in the yard harrasing her poor plants or something. I will never forget the look of disdain she gave me after my scream.

I never figured out if the snake was in the warm load of laundry I removed from the dryer or crawled under the basket while I was busy switching laundry around.
STFU

bro

Have you considered CO? I know I know full, whatever, we can make an exception.

I caught a bull snake once as a kid and kept it as a pet for a while. To this day, almost 20 years later, all of my distant old relatives on my mom’s side of the family only know me as the kid who had a pet snake, and they ask if I still have a pet snake.

I can’t even guess at the number of rattlesnakes I’ve killed since then, some in front of said relatives on the farm, but that’s how they will always know me.

I’d rather have the reputation of being terrified and screaming at this point.

I caught a bull snake once as a kid and kept it as a pet for a while. To this day, almost 20 years later, all of my distant old relatives on my mom’s side of the family only know me as the kid who had a pet snake, and they ask if I still have a pet snake.

I can’t even guess at the number of rattlesnakes I’ve killed since then, some in front of said relatives on the farm, but that’s how they will always know me.

I’d rather have the reputation of being terrified and screaming at this point.
Hear ya. I am not really scared of them, but the realization that I had just been bit by what was possibly a copper headed rattle moccasin was just too much at the time.

Dang I didn't know this site was full of so many whimps! I find snakes to be fascinating, and the occasional sightings quite invigorating, especially when the venemous variety decides to share your antelope blind!20200811_151939.jpg

Dang I didn't know this site was full of so many whimps! I find snakes to be fascinating, and the occasional sightings quite invigorating, especially when the venemous variety decides to share your antelope blind!View attachment 181402
Dude I would have totaled that blind coming out of it. No time for opening the zipper door.

Dang I didn't know this site was full of so many whimps! I find snakes to be fascinating, and the occasional sightings quite invigorating, especially when the venemous variety decides to share your antelope blind!View attachment 181402
Reminds me of my days guiding archery antelope hunters. First thing first, always check the blind for rattlesnakes before the client goes in there. I saw some huge prarie rattlesnakes (by prarie rattler standards) in the Lusk area.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back