Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Offensive, I’m offended

I know it is not the proper name, but we call that a chicken snake. I think the proper name is a rat snake. Harmless except for it’s penchant for eating eggs, thus the reason we call it a chicken snake.

Hell on turkey nests too fwiw.

I know it is not the proper name, but we call that a chicken snake. I think the proper name is a rat snake. Harmless except for it’s penchant for eating eggs, thus the reason we call it a chicken snake.

No. Bro it was a monster. Would take off a mans arm.

... though found three Toms around there so maybe your on to something.

They mimic rattlesnakes. Bring the .44 magnum next time!

When I was an elementary student in Mass every year the snake man would come and show off his collection. Mostly the topic of discussion was how harmless they were....until he was handling a specimen similar to the one in your picture. That sucker hissed and struck his off arm chomping down hard. The guy tried to remove him and started bleeding from the punctures while the snake continue to bite.
Left a great impression ;)

Not harmless, more likely to result in heart attack than my high cholesterol.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back