Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Odocoileus hemionus

Looks like you are going to have a sweet season. Are any of these bucks considered "tag worthy"in that area? Or are you expecting something considerably bigger to show up. Good scouting Randy!

I read English left to right.

Cup Ograms trans fatNoodles

Bam!!!!:D

And here I thought I was the one blowing minds, whoa.

Twodot- the three biggest bucks in this thread and one that I've seen on the mountain are all ones I'd be ecstatic with.

Some great looking bucks, congrats on the tag and shoot straight! Awesome sheep picture to but that leg sure doesn't look very well. :/

Last weekend was spent eating breakfasts in Idaho with jryoung, but I was able sneak out a couple times after work this week. The first buck is a cool young deer I've seen a bunch this summer. Hopefully he makes it through to next year and can meet his potential.

The last two pictures are courtesy of mtlion.

image_zpsmdqnfoqw.jpg

image_zpsse1or6mi.jpg

2015-07-22%2021.23.15_zpsd2vrf0qx.jpg

5953_zpsxesu7dem.jpg

5964_zpspufhumjj.jpg

Here's some of the swingset crew. You could use the excavator as a blind. mtmuley

Attachments

• DSCF0555.jpg
    DSCF0555.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 807
Here's a swingset bruiser in Missoula. mtmuley

Attachments

• IMG951148.jpg
    IMG951148.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,593
  • IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,567
The big typical had been hanging out in the field that's now under construction in mtmuley's post. Looks like he had enough of that racket and moved quite a ways further than I'd expect these bucks to. I found him last night again and he's still growing. I like how I feel when I look at him.

2015-08-04%2020.53.46_zpswaquufh1.jpg

Those are some nice bucks Randy.. Looks like you are already enjoying that tag. Hope you get to hang it on a humdinger.

A few of those bigger farm bucks are actually figuring things out and leaving town, so to speak, as they sense the impending pressure. I watched a big 4 point that lived in a field under a wheel line on a place I have access to. My bud had the tag but decided not to hunt low. We killed him on the rifle opener 5 miles from that field. mtmuley

Awesome sheep picture to but that leg sure doesn't look very well. :/

She was healthy, that's just glare from the scope making her leg look like that. This group of ewes seems to have a 100 yard circle they never leave.

Thanks for sharing. Great pictures of some beautiful critters.

I bet when you look back, some of your favorite memories associated with this tag will be those of scouting. Seems like every weekend you are seeing game that some people don't see in a whole season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back