Obama's National address

Gunner46

I remember when our President came to face the Nation and explained that an attack Was made. Now, here is why it was done.

He didn't humble to the world his apology for doing what was a No Brainer to start with and forewarn the enemy we were coming. DUMB ASS, DUMB ASS move. Nor ask for extra time. What A Damn Wimp !!!!

Innocent people are going to die. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

He didn't humble to the world his apology for doing what was a No Brainer to start with........

I didn't vote for the guy either time and I had no reason to listen to his address, but what is the "No Brainer to start with?"

Randy, basically the man just broadcast to the world that he knows, & the world knows Syria gassed civilians, but the US is going issue a I mean It threat to strike if they don't stop it. "And I Really mean it this time".

UN confirmation.

It's UN time to determine if & when anyone does about about it.

Hem, I just fell sorry for you, for that remark.

I can easily get distracted from hunting topics by talking Red Sox .Far more interesting than useless political pot-stirring,but go ahead and carry on Gunner....its your thread.:D

Useless political ranting on a HUNTING SITE! Rather boring Gunner.

could you not tell it was going to be political by the title of the thread? and if you could tell, why did you open it?

The speech: Our President talked before the nation to tell us:

1. there will be a pause and the congressional vote will be called off at this time.
2. the US will deal with Russia on securing the chemical weapons that Syria has in it's possession. (this is the same Russia who has blocked all UN resolutions to punish Syria). We must view Russia differently this week... LOL. Just a side note: it took years and hundreds of people to classify Libya's chemical weapons when they turned them over to the UN. How is this suppose to be done in a nation in the middle of a civil war?
3. If there is a strike it will be "very small & quick". Heck we bombed Libya and other places longer then that and there was little effect. Why will this be different?

My question Mr. President (and this should be asked of ALL Presidents going to war or using the military) 1. what is the objective. 2. how will the objective be carried out and accomplished. 3. what is the exit strategy.

good luck to all
the dog

Last edited:
I didn't listen to the speech, but I'm always befuddled by people who complain about someone posting politics on a hunting/firearms site. This man, this administration and all his minions are the most corrupt, most anti-gun, most anti-freedom bunch of Marxists to come around in probably the nation's history. "We" are not complaining about local stuff like "why are my property taxes going up" or some other inane thing. We are complaining/ranting about a regime that has tried to willfully dismantle the Second Amendment. Has shredded personal property rights. Has attacked sane, law-abiding citizens for being on the side of law and order and sanity.

If this was a car forum, I could understand people saying it doesn't belong on "this" forum. But this is a forum about hunting and shooting. Every thing this regime does tries to undermine what we love. I don't understand people NOT ranting on a hunting/shooting forum.

Emrah

Never watched the liar's speech. Put "Rizzoli and Isles" on and watched that hottie Angie Harmon.

Intellectual debate has its merits.Spittle-flying rants and name-calling is boring and useless, and generally indicates unflattering character.You guys can spend carry on with each other, I'm going elk hunting. Good day.:D:D:D

I didn't listen to the speech, but I'm always befuddled by people who complain about someone posting politics on a hunting/firearms site. This man, this administration and all his minions are the most corrupt, most anti-gun, most anti-freedom bunch of Marxists to come around in probably the nation's history. "We" are not complaining about local stuff like "why are my property taxes going up" or some other inane thing. We are complaining/ranting about a regime that has tried to willfully dismantle the Second Amendment. Has shredded personal property rights. Has attacked sane, law-abiding citizens for being on the side of law and order and sanity.

If this was a car forum, I could understand people saying it doesn't belong on "this" forum. But this is a forum about hunting and shooting. Every thing this regime does tries to undermine what we love. I don't understand people NOT ranting on a hunting/shooting forum.

Emrah

..thank you.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back