Obama's National address

Buck Showalter vs Joe Girardi in the octogon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who wins?

angry-red-sox-kid.jpg

Wade Boggs, Steve Garvey and Pete Rose are in a bar.
A pretty woman walks by and Boggs says, “I’m going to ask her out.”
Garvey replied, “You can’t do that, she’s carrying my baby.”
To which Rose added, “You wanna bet?”

Emrah posted ......"I didn't listen to the speech, but I'm always befuddled by people who complain about someone posting politics on a hunting/firearms site. This man, this administration and all his minions are the most corrupt, most anti-gun, most anti-freedom bunch of Marxists to come around in probably the nation's history. "We" are not complaining about local stuff like "why are my property taxes going up" or some other inane thing. We are complaining/ranting about a regime that has tried to willfully dismantle the Second Amendment. Has shredded personal property rights. Has attacked sane, law-abiding citizens for being on the side of law and order and sanity.

If this was a car forum, I could understand people saying it doesn't belong on "this" forum. But this is a forum about hunting and shooting. Every thing this regime does tries to undermine what we love. I don't understand people NOT ranting on a hunting/shooting forum."

This had to be one of the best, most concise and to the point summations I've seen posted on this site...........ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for expressing the absolute factual truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to stay out of this one, but I haven't SEEN one fact backed statement yet! I don't trust any politician but I also don't trust guys who rant and rave with out facts that actually can be proven.

Just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

John

I agree. This isn't a political forum. How about those bulls? Starting to heat up with these cool mornings!

Anybody heard from Randy11? With the season winding down and his beloved M's 19 games out, I was thinking someone might what to check on him. Maybe take a ham by??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back