Obama gets his way with the UN Gun Ban Treaty

Actually, don't follow Alex Jones, and have only seen one of his op-ed pieces in the past.

I actually do fear the Democrats, especially the liberal leftists, and believe Obama stole the elections with the help of his buddy and mentor George Soros, and through the voter intimidation of the NBP in several states. In the case of Bush, the Democrats tried to steal that one but were outsmarted.

Considering Obama's propensity for lying and failing to disclose the facts surrounding his entire background, I consider him to be an imposter and not an honestly elected representative of the US. I refuse to refer to him as president, since there isn't anything presidential about the piece of scum that he is. The only intelligent thing I've seen him do was naming Biden as his second in command as a built in anti-assassination guarantee!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% that the current Senate will never ratify this treaty, but my point is that there is no expiration date for ultimate ratification, nor can we trust Obama not to attempt an end run!

Last edited:
Wow.:confused:

Is this all an act, or should we be concerned enough to get the secret service involved?

Actually, don't follow Alex Jones, and have only seen one of his op-ed pieces in the past.

I actually do fear the Democrats, especially the liberal leftists, and believe Obama stole the elections with the help of his buddy and mentor George Soros, and through the voter intimidation of the NBP in several states. In the case of Bush, the Democrats tried to steal that one but were outsmarted.

Considering Obama's propensity for lying and failing to disclose the facts surrounding his entire background, I consider him to be an imposter and not an honestly elected representative of the US. I refuse to refer to him as president, since there isn't anything presidential about the piece of scum that he is. The only intelligent thing I've seen him do was naming Biden as his second in command as a built in anti-assassination guarantee!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% that the current Senate will never ratify this treaty, but my point is that there is no expiration date for ultimate ratification, nor can we trust Obama not to attempt an end run!
What do you think of them death panels?

AThe only intelligent thing I've seen him do was naming Biden as his second in command as a built in anti-assassination guarantee!!!!!!!!

I have to admit that is pretty d@mn funny. More effective than a bullet proof vest. :D

Ron---IMHO BO didn't have to steal either of the elections he won. With the country as polarized as it is now, all he needed to do was continue to get the big city votes that the Dems always rely on, as well as the millions of minority votes that have the entitlement attitude that the country owes them a living with unemployment benefits, rent subsidies, welfare, food stamps, etc. Anyone, but even more so one of color, is going to be hard to beat when those voters now represent such a huge percentage of those who actually vote. PS: That Biden quip as to why he's second in command was a good one, LOL!

A

Considering Obama's propensity for lying and failing to disclose the facts surrounding his entire background, I consider him to be an imposter and not an honestly elected representative of the US. I refuse to refer to him as president, since there isn't anything presidential about the piece of scum that he is.

I didn't vote for Obama but I think it says a lot about the state of the opposition that they couldn't run a candidate who could defeat him given the economy and the shape of the country.

If the Republican party doesn't quit running candidates that can't win and continues to have purity test then they will continue to allow democrats to sit in seats of power. The fact is that the Obama campaign never shut down from 2008 to 2012, they knew exactly what they had to do in order to win and the Republican party sat on it's hands and let the critical voters in Ohio all be contacted only by the Obama team. George Soros has zero to do with the reelection, the fact is that the Republican candidate and party were out worked.

That and the idiots they had on their side talking about legitimate rape and other stupid things snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. To say the election was stolen lets the Republican party leadership off the hook for the stupidity it displayed. Explain why the Republican party has a majority of State Governors and control a majority of legislative seats across the country but fail on a national level?

It is because they remain the stupid party on the national level.

I don't know anybody that trust government if you truly are worried about the gun thing then you should demand the Republican party reform itself in order to win.

Nemont

campaign never shut down from 2008 to 2012,

Absolute zilch for leadership Nemont. Absolute zero accountability mention from his lapdog arranged media coverage. Romney's percentages weren't wrong....but getting caught muttering the truth is a political sin...double jeapordy from double standards.

I agree with the 'braindead snatching defeat' moments. The GOP look like the keystone cops when they imitate Dem pol expedience maneuvers.

Oh, what I wouldn't give for just a wee bit of Jose Cuervo...

Apparently you assume what I may be assuming. Bigot is an interesting term on this thread.

Ron is a lot like Rush in that he actually says what millions are thinking, but keeping quiet :eek:

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back