NV draws

T Bone

According to my source who is reliable most of the time, NV big game draws are complete. Credit card hits will start showing up today.

Official results will post 06/15

My brother and I should have also just put in for points... we have 6 each so far. It's almost like Nevada doesn't want either of us to come back for another hunt -LOL!!
Instead we put in for 3 areas that have only 3 to 5 out of state tags. If we pull tags it'll be a heck of a hunt.

Just called the credit card company to see why my available balance went down $600 this afternoon. Looks like my son and I both hit the non-resident antelope lottery. I have two charges from NDOW for $300 each, which is the NR antelope fee.

Can't wait to find out what units. We both applied for the best units in the NW corner, so even a fifth choice would be a good hunt.

Yeehaw!

Congrats Big Fin! I'd be interested in know what unit, as I drive through a good portion of NW NV for work fairly often.

You better make some wall space for a few goat mounts. Very nice, congrats again.............

Not sure who I move off the wall or off the pedastal. Maybe if I move the goat I can get two more pronghorns up there.

View attachment 4844

View attachment 4845

My wife keeps telling me this pronghorn addiction has long-term negative consequences. What does she know?

1 Pointer: When I know the units (by next Friday) I will send you a PM.

Happy Hunting.

Attachments

• IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 167
Congrats on the tags, Fin. Do you still have your UT tag, or were you able to donate it?

I hope to have a herd of pronghorn on the wall one day...my herd is two strong so far. :rolleyes: I think my wife is growing skeptical as well.

Antelope.jpg

Oak:

Utah wouldn't let me donate it, so I did buy the tag for myself.

As of now, I am sitting on pronghorn tags in UT and NV. Almost guaranteed my MT tag as a resident. Will find out about my NM and WY pronghorn draws in the next few weeks. Could be shaping up as pretty good pronghorn year for me.

Those are some very nice bucks you have on your wall.

Good looking animals guys and congrats on the draws Big Fin, when your running on the lucky streak keep rolling the dice... :)

BIG FIN, is that Dells 2 screen monitor ? or did you jsut put 2 next to each other to use ? I'm ust wondering cuz I've never seen the dual monitor package bought. I just buy 2 and hook them up, but I was thinknig of looking into a treo monitor.

Notto switch topics but I had to ask :p

Moosie:

Those are two HP HI-res 20" monitors that are synched for my video editing system (another expensive habit I picked up after buying an HD video camera).

I have some Dell's but have had a lot of problems with them, so went back to HP, even though there is a little extra cost.

I am waiting for you to start your DVD project. Working on my own at this time.

Email rec'd. I got lucky and didn't draw anything. Had a couple buddies from Reno draw a premium deer rifle tags.

Nothing for me in Nevada again this year.
Unless New Mexico comes through for me with a sheep tag, it looks like there will be lots of time for bird hunting this fall...

My NV antelope tag is a rifle hunt on the Sheldon. First choice.

My son's is an archery hunt that was his final choice. A friend has a secret waterhole where he shot an 82" net buck with his recurve.

This could be fun!

More points for me this year in Nevada...was hoping for a sheep tag.

Congrats to everyone who drew.

Big Fin,

Congrats on the Sheldon tag. That would be my 1st choice as well! If you need some info on the unit drop me a line.

Nice looking billy goat mount on the wall. What does he measure? What month did you get him in? He has a nice coat on him.

Justdada,

Hope something shows up with your name on it! Even if you don't pull a good tag, you'll really enjoy the dog on their first season. If you want to come up north for a bird/deer combo, drop me a line.

BOY drew a late rifle deer hunt. So, if I can swing it, I might head to NV for a few days and help him out while doing my darndest to rid the world of chukars...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back