Caribou Gear

NV draw results

I must have pissed someone off. If things were similar to last year, my last choice deer had only 3 guys out of 14 with zero points who did not draw. Looks like I was one of the lucky three this year. Dang.

I do have a friend who is going to be a happy elk hunter. And another whose son drew a great antelope rifle tag in the NW part of the state.

Good luck to all who drew.

Nothing for me AGAIN. I'm running out of hope. I need to quite looking at the computer and just wait to check the mailbox for a tag. Hopefully Colorado or Oregon will be kind to me, sooner or later luck has to be on my side.

Congrats to all who drew you lucky SOB's

See some more guys I know from around here who drew. Some are going elk hunting, one drew a great pronghorn tag.

Me - Muzzleloader deer
Wife - Rifle deer
Dad - Late rifle deer
Sister - awesome rifle deer
Bro in law - awesome rifle deer, rifle antelope, desert bighorn
Cousin - muzz deer, archery elk, rifle antelope
Uncle - muzz deer

Looks like the walk in cooler is finally going to get some use with our own animals...

Well, well, well!

drew deer and antelope. Never expected that, expecially the latter....

supposedly one of the best archery lope hunts in the state, we'll see.

Congrats...gonna be a good story and pics outa your good fortune...am bettin' on it.

I drew an antelope rifle unit that I know pretty well. However, I may have to look into the tag return policy (if its even possible to return the tag). Unfortunately, I moved about 1,600 miles away from Nevada last spring and have limited time to hunt this year. It looks like I will be using up all my limited hunting time helping my brother with is his Cache moose hunt.

Drew archery deer where Fin and I filmed the longbow hunt in season 1 and an archery cow tag in the same area.

My youngest boy drew a youth deer tag within eye sight of the house.

A good friend drew rifle elk.

hey, nobody told me it was such a LOOONG drive to those NV units when I was applying:eek: Who new NV was in the middle of nowhere?

Hey, nobody told me my brother would pull the only NR Cache moose tag with 5 points when I was applying in NV :) Who knew Utah actually gave out those Once in A Lifetime tags sometimes? :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back