Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NV draw results

Would like to zero out my 15 sheep points, but I know what little chance that gives me. Given the cuts in mule deer permits and me sitting at zero points, I think Nevada will be a non-event for Ol' Fin.

Here is where they will post them when they do put them on the web.

http://www.huntnevada.com/sci/draw/index.asp

I hope you draw Randy, looking forward to a fun week in NV seeing as I am getting checks back for all of my sheep apps......

Fin,
I hope my 16 sheep points trumps your 15 points but I'd be plenty happy if you drew one and I didn't. If it means anything, I had a dream last night that I drew a desert tag - never had a dream like that before in my life. I'd say after all those years, both of us deserve a tag. I'm at 30 years in CO and 18 in AZ and a bunch in UT and a bunch in MT and, well, I don't know why I still apply - hope is still there though. Best of luck.

Bighorn....30 years in Colorado? wow and you live here too...where in Monument? I'm right down the road in the Springs

The draw is supposed to happen tomorrow with the results on friday or early next week. I'm counting on a deer tag.... good luck everyone. Ed F

Mudranger - yep, this year was my 30th year of applying in a row for CO sheep. A good friend has 27 years and I know of several other who have applied for 25 years without sheep tags. Drew a raffle tag in '97 but that's the only sheep tag I've ever drawn - anywhere. Love all the articles that start with "I had waited a long 13 years for my tag..."

that's not what I like to hear but seems to be common I guess..this was my 2nd year woohhoo I'm on my way

nv draws

Hope my luck holds out,last year got a late season 16 area bull tag first year putting in for it and got 17 area archery deer to.Got a nice 5x5 bull and 3 x3 buck.

Kind of impatient today. Last year, the draw was on the 25th, same as this year. And, last year they posted results on the 27th. 'Spose today is the day? Hope so.

still nothing posted. Not that my odds are any good this year but some luck SOB drew sheep last year on his first time applying so there is hope.

tick tock.

I called the huntnevada.com folks and said "I cannot access my current bonus points :D" and she said we will have the site back up this afternoon sometime. I take that to mean the draw will be posted.

If I was really the devil I'd tell you equally impatient guys she looked up my current points manually so I did not have to wait any longer. But she said 'nope'. At least they are wiser about that than Colorado who must get a thousand calls a day while results are pending.

Well, well, well!

drew deer and antelope. Never expected that, expecially the latter....

supposedly one of the best archery lope hunts in the state, we'll see.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back