Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Nevada Desert Sheep hunt

Congratulations on a great ram. Sorry for the loss of your mom, and all the other health issues you had to deal with. Good job to persevere. There's a guy that posts here occasionally who has a saying about hunting when you can, because you're going to run out of health before money.

Congratulations on a great ram. Sorry for the loss of your mom, and all the other health issues you had to deal with. Good job to persevere. There's a guy that posts here occasionally who has a saying about hunting when you can, because you're going to run out of health before money.
Lots of truth to that. Do it while you can

Congratulations! Great ram and a huge achievement especially with all the obstacles! Thanks for sharing with us.

I really enjoyed your story. Hell of a ram. Congrats. I am glad your health held out for the hunt and hope you continue to improve.

Heck of a ram and an even better story.
In my mind, because sheep tags are so hard to get, no sheep hunt should be easy. You obviously faced many obstacles, but none of them kept you from going forward.
Well done my friend, and best wishes on your next adventure.

Glad to see it worked out for you. This thing we call life isn’t easy at times. Sorry to hear about your mom, everyday is a blessing.

What a great story of perseverance and a terrific ram. Hope your health continues to improve. Congratulations!

Way to perserverve through all the obstacles life through at you before the hunt. Thanks for sharing and congrats on a great ram!

Back