CA 2023 draw results

Just the usual unsuccessful and 2nd choice b zone tags.

Nothing special here just D zone like normal, I put in for one of the
Better tags in the state knowing a couple go random draw. hoping to cash in points next year for deer with my dad; doesn’t look like we will catch x12 before he
Can’t hunt anymore. Think we have narrowed it down to 2 of the northern X- zones for next year. Hoping to have 1 premium zone hunt with him before he can’t make it out anymore

Group took 5 tags out of an X - zone for deer. Not the most coveted zone but I will be able to put in plenty of scouting time. Confident that we will get into plenty of good bucks. Other than that, all the long shots were a bust.

Season will be otc CA archery deer, WY archery elk (+wolf?), then back for CA x-zone rifle. Finish off with CA otc rifle deer if I strike out during archery. Throw a CA bear in the mix too. Then ducks, pig, and lots of fishing. Great year!!

Wow! Turns out my nephew, a Cali resident, drew the Clark/Kingston Desert Bighorn random tag. Amazing!
That’s rad, helped my buddy guide a hunter last year. Tough unit but we ended up getting it done. They also have silver sheep out there which was rad to glass up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back